john bolton out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

john bolton out

wow 3rd National security advisor, 3rd chief of staff, 3rd FBI director.

Does make one wonder ....

Comment

He was a shoot and bomb kind of guy. Guess they got tired of the same answer to every question...............

Comment

He was a WARMONGER. His answer to everything was ....blow them up.

Comment

He definitely believed in an "active" foreign diplomacy. I did like how he handled the UN under Bush, though. Similar to how Haley did.

Comment

Yea, I'd imagine The Donald would be a hard guy to work for...

Comment

I've always liked Bolton. He's consistently tough. I don't know what all their disagreements were, so I don't know what to think about him resigning. Trump said he fired him. Bolton said he is the one that offered to resign. I tend to believe Bolton on that, as Trump ALWAYS turns on someone as soon as it may appear that they weren't 100% worshipping at his feet.

Comment

I think the mistake was hiring him in the first place. He's always been a warmonger. It's completely antithetical to Trump's White House. Anyone could have seen this coming a mile away.

You don't get a long with your boss you either eventually leave or get fired. I don't know why it's such a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  I've always liked Bolton. He's consistently tough. I don't know what all their disagreements were, so I don't know what to think about him resigning. Trump said he fired him. Bolton said he is the one that offered to resign. I tend to believe Bolton on that, as Trump ALWAYS turns on someone as soon as it may appear that they weren't 100% worshipping at his feet.
                  Yep

Comment

i'm guessing that he wasn't telling Trump what he wanted to hear very often.
                    if two people always agree with each other, well you don't need one of them.
                    I don't blame Trump for not wanting to engage in anymore foreign entanglements.
                    heard somewhere today that Bolton was leaking and going behind the admins back on some things.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      i'm guessing that he wasn't telling Trump what he wanted to hear very often.

if two people always agree with each other, well you don't need one of them.

I don't blame Trump for not wanting to engage in anymore foreign entanglements.

heard somewhere today that Bolton was leaking and going behind the admins back on some things.

I’m sure all this started when we didn’t retaliate when Iran shot down our drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post
                        I’m sure all this started when we didn’t retaliate when Iran shot down our drone.

I heard on some radio show that it started on day one of Boltons tenure; wat I don't understand is if Trump doesn't want differing opinions, why hire the person in the first place? should have known Bolton wasn't a 'YES' man.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          I heard on some radio show that it started on day one of Boltons tenure; wat I don't understand is if Trump doesn't want differing opinions, why hire the person in the first place? should have known Bolton wasn't a 'YES' man.

He should have known Bolton’s solution to everything is conflict. He’s a Neocon through and through. Him and others like him have done nothing but got us into crappy situations. It was an incredibly stupid hire given the administration’s foreign policy. I dislike Bolton (obviously), but It was a boneheaded move by Trump to pick him in the first place. .

Comment

I heard Trump say he asked him to resign.

Not sure why it matters.

Comment

He’s a Warhawk bad hire in the first place

Comment

Working...
                              X