No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if the guy in Columbia have corn in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
      Does anyone know if the guy in Columbia have corn in stock?
      I think this is his phone number.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dc1986; 11-30-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Viva ole Mexico [emoji1166]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Rancho is looking good and the deer are moving. Should be a good season

Comment

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post

We need more pics

Comment

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
                Question for you guys. I have already checked in 2 rifles. I also took the rifles back stateside. One of the rifles need some gunsmithing work done that will take a while. Will I have any problems bringing just 1 gun back in with 2 listed on my paperwork?
                If you checked them both in then you have to check them both out the last trip before your gun permits expires

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                  I have Global Entry and I asked the customs guy at Columbia if that would help me and he said NO. Is there that much difference between the SENTRI and Global Entry?
                  Unless this is something new this year, Global Entry has always worked in the SENTRI line. But the Global Entry has to be registered with the truck you are in and everyone in the truck must have it too. If you have passengers that don't have it, they can get out and walk across with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
                    Question for you guys. I have already checked in 2 rifles. I also took the rifles back stateside. One of the rifles need some gunsmithing work done that will take a while. Will I have any problems bringing just 1 gun back in with 2 listed on my paperwork?
                    I know two hunters who got turned back at the Eagle Pass checkpoint because they had two rifles on their paperwork and brought one. This happened last week.

Comment

How far do some of those drivable fence lines go down there?

Comment

Those with filled propane bottles, beware. Got two across but no mas in the future. Goes back to that old saying, "It depends on who you get at the bridge." It's a bummer to have to go back across. Columbia bridge. Buddy did take a 8 1/2 year old 14 pointer, grossed 159 and had a 7-8" g3 broke off. 212lbs on the hoof so this old deer was in great shape.

Comment

Rumor has it Mexico shot a 170 plus low fence giant anyone herd anything

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicobbd187 View Post
                            Rumor has it Mexico shot a 170 plus low fence giant anyone herd anything
                            Yep, it's a toad!

Great deer Shane, congrats!

Comment

Spit it out Shane! This oughta be a big boy [emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How old is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X