Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post

I hope also, but the coldest I have seen is 37.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
      I’m hoping this happens
      That would be awesome! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Viva ole Mexico!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Weather showing lows to be in mid 30s until friday, then it should be a partly cloudy nice weekend.

Not expecting much with all the rains, but we checked all our guns in back in October, got our stands setup, and now it's time to hunt! We haven't had hardly any rain over the last month at least. Heading up this weekend to fill all the feeders so we don't have to work during the better hunting, and see what this new place holds. Good Luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Weather showing lows to be in mid 30s until friday, then it should be a partly cloudy nice weekend.

Not expecting much with all the rains, but we checked all our guns in back in October, got our stands setup, and now it's time to hunt! We haven't had hardly any rain over the last month at least. Heading up this weekend to fill all the feeders so we don't have to work during the better hunting, and see what this new place holds. Good Luck everyone.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck to you also!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Made a quick trip to the ranch this weekend and deer are moving like crazy! Mature bucks are finally starting to show up. There are scrapes everywhere and bucks are starting to get real pissy with each other. Almost time, fellas!

Comment

I can’t wait! I’m pumped. Ive been so busy I haven’t got to sit one time at home. I’m gonna make up for it in December!

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                      Made a quick trip to the ranch this weekend and deer are moving like crazy! Mature bucks are finally starting to show up. There are scrapes everywhere and bucks are starting to get real pissy with each other. Almost time, fellas!
                      Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the old men are finally moving in. I hope that's the case at our place too.

Comment

I’m looking at end of December before i decide to go down.. good luck everyone!

Comment

We are checking in guns this Friday - staying for a few days - hopefully the rain chances in the 7 day forecast back off some.

This week looks really cold down south. I hope it freezes on Tuesday night.

Comment

Headed south mañana [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              Headed south mañana [emoji106]

Good luck man! We’ll be out there Thursday.

Comment

South bound boys. Needing a freeze in a bad way to kill off some of the green!

Comment

Working...
                                X