X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go, 'Boys!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Prescott is looking like a seasoned veteran. Very impressed!
      Agreed - it's going to be hard to sit him when Romo is healthy. If he continues to have the hot hand - I don't think that I could pull him.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
        He is saying feed him. He wants the ball
        I was thinking; he feeds on it.

Comment

Zeke said it took 2 games in college to adjust, figure it out and get going. It's still very early, but he's on pace for almost 1,500 yards. Cowboys future on the offensive side is exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Zeke said it took 2 games in college to adjust, figure it out and get going. It's still very early, but he's on pace for almost 1,500 yards. Cowboys future on the offensive side is exciting.

He was more effective tonight, I saw a lot more patience, and a couple "sparkly" moves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
              Agreed - it's going to be hard to sit him when Romo is healthy. If he continues to have the hot hand - I don't think that I could pull him.
              I don't think cutting Romo makes sense until 2018/2019. So, if Dak plays well, I would let Romo sit for the rest of the regular season, maybe rethink if you make the playoffs. Not because Dak is the better player, but you want to make sure Romo is healthy. Then you see who looks better for 2017 and probably keep both either way. For sure, Dak ain't going no where, and this late in his career, I'm not sure Romo is worth much in a trade.

Comment

How long is Dak's contract good for? If he keeps this up before Romo is good to go, he's just gonna make himself worth a whole lot more for next year. Hope they can keep him if it works out that way.

Edit: And hope he can stay healthy/injury free.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-25-2016, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  How long is Dak's contract good for? If he keeps this up before Romo is good to go, he's just gonna make himself worth a whole lot more for next year. Hope they can keep him if it works out that way.

Edit: And hope he can stay healthy/injury free.

He's a rookie! They have him locked up through 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    He came through.....in only the 12th quarter of football this season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saved for when it's time for you to eat crow like you did with Elvis...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Took my 14 year old son to the game. Had a blast. Dak is impressive as a rookie SO FAR. Really looking forward to seeing how he plays in the future. With that being said Romo, when healthy, gives us the best chance to win and make a playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Saved for when it's time for you to eat crow like you did with Elvis...[emoji23][emoji23]
                        Scheppers has been pretty good lately...

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          The genius Coach Jones will most likely do something stupid. Doesn't he always?

Comment

Romo needs to sit. He is one of the best Stat wise, but he is older and prone to injury.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

It sucks that the Boys have zero pressure on the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It sucks that the Boys have zero pressure on the QB.
                                This^^^^^^^^^^. I noticed that all 2nd half last night, and was thinking "Man, I'm glad they are playing a sucky team like the Bears right now!" the whole time.

I am very impressed with Dak though! I think he could be the real deal at some point.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X