No announcement yet.

Is Tiger done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll wrap his head around the game again at some point.

Comment

He needs to find Bagger Vance.

Comment

He done.

Comment

As a player in the field..... Nope.......as a dominating player.......Yep

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            As a player in the field..... Nope.......as a dominating player.......Yep
            X2 he'll never be who he was

Comment

hes trying to replicate his swing from the early 2000's...but he has too much bulk than before, he was skinny and extremely quick when he dominated the golf world...and thats why you're seeing the left and right misses because when he misses right because he didps down to hard and hes late, then he tries to speed it up on the next drive then he misses left....he's mechanically flawed right now, he has to lose about 15 more lbs in my opinion to get that club head speed...lanky=speed in golf, bulk creates alot of inconsistency

Comment

I think/hope so. Did you hear his interview after the final round of the Masters? No acknowledgement of Jordan and being gracious at what he was doing. Instead, all he could do was make excuses and hyper focus one himself.

Comment

Hope he does, enjoyed watching him

Comment

He will hang around long enough to be insignificant...if he is not already there.

Comment

Stick a fork in him.. It's over and had been over since 2012

Comment

Personally, I think his ego will not allow him to be realistic about where he's at in his game, and what it's going to take to get it back. I blame his father for that. I read an interview his father gave back in the mid-90's, and I honestly couldn't believe some of the quotes. He raised Tiger to truly believe he was invincible.

That's fine - so long as it's true.

When it's no longer true, if that's the only narrative you've been given, then you have NOWHERE to go.

Tiger is now learning how to be a grown-up and take responsibility for himself. I hope he figures it out. I don't like to see any great athlete struggle like he is. It's not good for the sport, and it's tough to watch.

If he could even get back to the level Phil or S. Stricker is at - I think folks would cut him a lot of slack.

But so long as he continues to believe he can once again be dominant, and as long as he makes excuses as to why he isn't, he won't ever make any progress.

Dude needs to find Robert Duvall in Utopia.

Comment

He done!

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                            Stick a fork in him.. It's over and had been over since 2012
                            It's been coming on since this...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24384284

Comment

He is still a great asset for all of the PGA tour and it's players no matter if he wins or not. He will win again. Might be on the senior tour. Much like Josh Hamilton. Large humans with some age on them get injured easier and take longer to heel up. Tigers swing is violent or as violent as golf gets. That's the biggest question for him I think. Can he play competitive golf with a smooth fluid swing????

Comment

He's been player of the year since the cheating deal. Probably would have won the masters if it hadnt been for hitting the flagstick which nocked the ball in the water. He isnt done but he'll obviously never be the what he was. I think he will win another open championship and maybe a masters. Competition is too good for him to catch jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X