Receiver basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receiver basket

Does anyone have plans for a folding receiver basket. The basket is not a problem, i'm needing ideas on how to make it fold up. Wanting to put this on the back of a Rhino and fold up when not in use. Need it to fold so that it will not hang me up while crossing ditches.

9 toes I havent built one that folds but seems like if you get square tubing that would fit over the standard 2" size for a reciever and cut one side off to make a C shape. Have one up and down on the reciever side of basket and one on the bottom of basket welded in an L shape you could have two holes, one a pivot point and the other to pin basket either up or down. I dont know if this helps, kinda hard to explain.
    Last edited by 93racer; 12-28-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93racer View Post
      9 toes I havent built one that folds but seems like if you get square tubing that would fit over the standard 2" size for a reciever and cut one side off to make a C shape. Have one up and down on the reciever side of basket and one on the bottom of basket welded in an L shape you could have two holes, one a pivot point and the other to pin basket either up or down. I dont know if this helps, kinda hard to explain.
      Yep you lost me!lol

Comment

Working...
      X