N.V. Bow 99.9% Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.V. Bow 99.9% Complete

The monocular and the UTG Laser is mounted on a "Messer Optics" Mount I got on ebay for roughly 19.99 a piece.

The Yukon MPR Recorder is attached to a Hindsight that Bow Sight that I reversed. I simply strapped it on with some rubber bands.

The UTG Laser is set for 25 yards. How flat this bow shoots with the tanky arrows I shoot. I really plan on not using my laser at all on hogs but on varmints. So how so I aim? I visually know where the red laser aims at night just by practicing a lot. I've thought about putting a dot on the screen as my Yukon MPR Recorder (it still has the screen protector on it) but if a black hog shows up I will not be able to even see the hog dot. So I've just been practicing knowing where dead center is on my screen.

I also have a Maurader flashlight with the White, Green, and Red options. Varmints don't seem to mind the flashlight at all.

I had a Trophy Ridge drop away rest but am going to get a full containment rest just because stalking around at night I don't wanna keep my finger on the arrow.

I am going to start feeding 2 particular places on a property. Haven't been seeing too many hogs but can't wait to launch my 175 gr broadhead in the chest of a hog or coon!!!

Dang......someones mad at them hogs

Looks awesome, good luck. Let us know how it works

Comment

Is there a down side to using the laser on a hog? Good luck hope it works out for you.

Comment

wow! looks like alot work but what a cool set up!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
          Is there a down side to using the laser on a hog?
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWEidmv8H_M"]Hunt for Osama Pigladin A.R. 7.62x39 - YouTube[/ame]

advance to the 2:15 minute mark and watch yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X