X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 6

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Fyi......11 am is a national timeslot. 2:30 is regional. No way in hell does the city of Dallas want Texas and OU fans coming together after drinking all day long. There would be drunken brawls is the fair before the game even started. Then ****** off drunk people spilling into Fair Park......with the locals.......hell no.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I went to this game in 1993 with some horn friends of mine. We were drunk before 11am. There was bad actors everywhere. I can see why the State Fair would want this to remain a morning game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I went to this game in 1993 with some horn friends of mine. We were drunk before 11am. There was bad actors everywhere. I can see why the State Fair would want this to remain a morning game.

OU fans hate us with a passion. Its crazy. Of course I hold my own. Lol. Woooooooooo.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

OU fans hate us with a passion. Its crazy. Of course I hold my own. Lol. Woooooooooo.

Never doubted you BOB [emoji23]
        What’s the latest on that monster buck?

Comment

Fyi......11 am is a national timeslot. 2:30 is regional. No way in hell does the city of Dallas want Texas and OU fans coming together after drinking all day long. There would be drunken brawls in the fair before the game even started. It almost happens at 10 am. Then ****** off drunk people spilling into Fair Park......with the locals.......hell no.

Would be? There are. I was there for the Stoney Goalline Stand. It was brutal for everyone involved. I'm as uncooth as the next guy, but this stuff is embarrassing. Women hiking a leg here and there, MF'ing people left and right, the concession near us got raided and taken over by fans whom started throwing condiments, food, etc everywhere. It was a disaster. It made a WWF event look like a Royal event from England.

Comment

Watching uh/Tulsa, Ed Oliver is freakishly quick but is playing nose most of the time, is that where they project him the NFL?

Comment

OU sux.....can I say that? OU sux

Comment

If you say one more word....Word! OU sux

Comment

Don't disagree but sometimes being the bigger man is more important. Prolly a bad decision on everyone involved. Let's move past this and talk football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                    If you say one more word....Word! OU sux
                    This is helping.....puppets abound

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Don't disagree but sometimes being the bigger man is more important. Prolly a bad decision on everyone involved. Let's move past this and talk football.

Agreed....

Comment

So.....who do the Frogs play this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          I think a better, more pertinent question is does he win? I don't know the answer!!!(this is obvious if you look at my pick 'em record)

Did you take Kentucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            So.....who do the Frogs play this weekend?
                            Well, they are gonna have a nail biter with W. 7th St. Everyone is hoping they don't lose the bye....

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              Watching uh/Tulsa, Ed Oliver is freakishly quick but is playing nose most of the time, is that where they project him the NFL?
                              I have heard them say first pick overall but I never heard what position.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Did you take Kentucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I currently have Wildcats for 1 or 2 pts I believe. I could be swayed either way as I know nothing about either team honestly.

Comment

Working...
                                X