Corn price Buc-ees Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corn price Buc-ees Ft. Worth

Anyone know what Buc-ees in Ft. Worth is getting on deer corn??

Tractor Supply in Decatur has whole corn and it’s kinda high. I’m going to lease in the AM...

6.99 Denton has it for 5.99.

Comment

call them an ask

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
        call them an ask
        Bucees doesn't have a phone...no lie!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
          Truth

Comment

Do you guys have issues with “dirty” corn [emoji535] from Tractor Supply ?

I find their corn is loaded with corn dust and eventually kegs up and clogs my feeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever it is....gonna be cheaper than TSC!

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                Do you guys have issues with “dirty” corn [emoji535] from Tractor Supply ?

I find their corn is loaded with corn dust and eventually kegs up and clogs my feeders.

Yes. It has always got weavels in it.

Comment

Buccees is $6.75 a 50lb bag

Where in Denton for $5.99 ? is that a 40lb bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Whatever it is....gonna be cheaper than TSC!
                    Absolutely, even their sale prices are everyone else's regular prices.
                    Go to Walmart if you want corn ... corn is corn.

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
                      Yes. It has always got weavels in it.

That’s why I never buy it anymore. If I have to pay a little more , I do. I use Central States Solid Gold corn [emoji535] because it is twice sifted.

Not sure if it makes it to Texas. In Texas, we had some of the dirtiest corn but we only used it to corn the sundarios from the High Rack. Never was placed in a feeder for any length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                        Lol, I looked and looked the other day and nothing!

Comment

Walmart doesn’t have corn till closer to season. TS deer corn has never clogged my feeders. Not super clean of dust but not too bad either.

TS only has “whole corn” instead of “deer corn”. Whole is tripled cleaned and pricy at $8.29/50. Buc-ees is cheaper.👍

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Walmart doesn’t have corn till closer to season. TS deer corn has never clogged my feeders. Not super clean of dust but not too bad either.

TS only has “whole corn” instead of “deer corn”. Whole is tripled cleaned and pricy at $8.29/50. Buc-ees is cheaper.[emoji106]

I’m discovering something with corn too. I buy 60 bags at a time. Sometimes I have left over corn and let them sit in my Connex box.

After sitting a few weeks, I do notice when I use them, they have more dust in them then when fresh.

A corn [emoji535] farmer in Illinois where I bow hunt says after corn is picked , he dries it in the silo in heat just enough to leave some moisture in the kernel so it weighs more and he makes more money.

I’m thinking over sitting time, the corn dries more and makes more dust.

If I was in Texas I’d buy my corn direct from him and put it in a tank to use as needed on a high rack.

Florida you can’t store corn so well being it’s so humid.

The ranch in Texas I hunted had a tank you drive under and it can dispense the corn. Perfect set up ! Wish I could use it down in Florida where I use a lot of corn.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

TS only has “whole corn” instead of “deer corn”. Whole is tripled cleaned and pricy at $8.29/50. Buc-ees is cheaper.👍
                              I still see it out there at WM ... just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X