Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMain View Post
    President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?
    How could it be about the Russian investigation? Do you really believe that firing Comey would change the evidence, if any? Do you really believe that firing Comey would stop an active investigation? Get real man.

I think firing Comey was inevitable and it wouldn't matter the timing, the democrats would scream foul because, well, they have nothing else. It was the democrats who was calling for Comey's head not long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      How could it be about the Russian investigation? Do you really believe that firing Comey would change the evidence, if any? Do you really believe that firing Comey would stop an active investigation? Get real man.

I think firing Comey was inevitable and it wouldn't matter the timing, the democrats would scream foul because, well, they have nothing else. It was the democrats who was calling for Comey's head not long ago.
      Literally up until the second he was fired.

Comment

President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?
        It was about a lot of things, Russia included. What it wasn't about is Trump thinks firing Comey will save his butt from the Russia investigation. He did nothing wrong. FBI already knows this, but yet the "investigation" drags on... I watched all of Comey's senate hearings. He is clearly playing politics. I don't think Trump was lying about his conversation with Comey either.

I do think the process was messy and the press secretary wasn't prepared, nor Pence.

Comment

Если вы считаете, что Трамп и Россия фактически сговор взять на себя США ты головой серьезно Муш :d

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Если вы считаете, что Трамп и Россия фактически сговор взять на себя США ты головой серьезно Муш :d
            Flynn? Is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
              It was about a lot of things, Russia included. What it wasn't about is Trump thinks firing Comey will save his butt from the Russia investigation. He did nothing wrong. FBI already knows this, but yet the "investigation" drags on... I watched all of Comey's senate hearings. He is clearly playing politics. I don't think Trump was lying about his conversation with Comey either.

I do think the process was messy and the press secretary wasn't prepared, nor Pence.
              Trump reiterated in the firing letter that Comey stated he is not under investigation. Ranking Democrats have admitted he is not under investigation.

There have been leaks that The plan was to blame this Russian connection on Hillary's loss as soon as 24 hours after the election. Comey has covered for Hillary and Bill when Bill was President, and he was doing it again.

This is a classic example of blame your enemy for your transgressions straight out of Rules for Radicals. The left has been in love with Russia for years. Even openly supporting the USSR. The protesters calling for his impeachment are carrying Hammer and Sickle flags for God's sake. There most likely are people in our government colluding with Russia, and it's most likely the people claiming Trump is colluding with Russia. I mean come one, his freaking opponent in this election was directly tied to selling them Uranium.

Remember when Trump forgot his mic was on and said to the Russian Ambassador:

"This is my last election. Once I'm elected, I'll have more freedom"

Oh wait, that was that jug eared, communist POS who everyone loved and praised.

As much as EVERYONE in public office and the media hates Trump, yet they cannot provide one single shred of evidence or credible source for all of theis nonsense.

This whole Trump-Russia thing is idiotic.

Comment

Quiet down comrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Trump reiterated in the firing letter that Comey stated he is not under investigation. Ranking Democrats have admitted he is not under investigation.

There have been leaks that The plan was to blame this Russian connection on Hillary's loss as soon as 24 hours after the election. Comey has covered for Hillary and Bill when Bill was President, and he was doing it again.

This is a classic example of blame your enemy for your transgressions straight out of Rules for Radicals. The left has been in love with Russia for years. Even openly supporting the USSR. The protesters calling for his impeachment are carrying Hammer and Sickle flags for God's sake. There most likely are people in our government colluding with Russia, and it's most likely the people claiming Trump is colluding with Russia. I mean come one, his freaking opponent in this election was directly tied to selling them Uranium.

Remember when Trump forgot his mic was on and said to the Russian Ambassador:

"This is my last election. Once I'm elected, I'll have more freedom"

Oh wait, that was that jug eared, communist POS who everyone loved and praised.

As much as EVERYONE in public office and the media hates Trump, yet they cannot provide one single shred of evidence or credible source for all of theis nonsense.

This whole Trump-Russia thing is idiotic.
                  This is, how you say? Good synopsis? Clayonovich. The capitalist dogs have no idea that soon Comrade Leader Trumpsk will vacate the White House and come out as an agent of the USSR handing control of the US to Vlad, rightful ruler of the new Peoples Republic of the United States of Amerikas.

Comment

This is, how you say? Good synopsis? Clayonovich. The capitalist dogs have no idea that soon Comrade Leader Trumpsk will vacate the White House and come out as an agent of the USSR handing control of the US to Vlad, rightful ruler of the new Peoples Republic of the United States of Amerikas.
                    In Mother Russia, election rig you. Now we drink vodka,enjoy snow bunnies and spoils of election rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Flynn? Is that you?

Da

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.

Comment

Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
                          And the uranium deal with Russia?

Comment

Why would they not have been paid directly by Russian contacts when they were in the employment of said Russians. I don't understand.

Comment

If I were a dem I would be more upset about Comey meeting with Trump and assuring him he's not under investigation, while asking to stay on. that's shady too.

I can hold the Russian issue with enough concern to say yes, it should be looked at in every possible way and explained to the American people by the FBI.

Better question is, Who should replace Comey? Gowdy?

Comment

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes in disguise as a Russian operative and interviews pedestrians in downtown Colorado Springs. Coloradans are asked if they...

Comment

Working...
                                X