Suspicious Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspicious Packages

What are your thoughts on the suspicious packages that have been sent so far to Sorros, Clinton's, Obama and CNN?

I hope it turns out be a hoax. Even if it is a hoax it's still bad mojo no matter which side of the isle you're on.

Discuss!

I think this is another left wing ploy to try to make conservatives look bad before elections.

Comment

I don't know why anyone cares that bombs are being mailed to Soros or the Clintons.

They were the ones who pushed for this type of action against politicians, which Democrats have been doing repeatedly. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by Soros and the Clintons so they could claim that "both sides do it." (again)

Comment

They are saying that the CNN, Clinton and Obama packages are explosives.

Comment

I wouldn't mind hearing them boom, just saying

Comment

Work boots and gloves......

Comment

For the last couple of weeks everyday Alex Jones has been saying that the establishment is going to stage false flag attacks against the media and against Democrats... and here it is

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                I wouldn't mind hearing them boom, just saying
                So your saying you would like them killed because of there Political views views are different from yours?
                Last edited by bfrank91; 10-24-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Seems they are just getting a dose of their own medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    I don't know why anyone cares that bombs are being mailed to Soros or the Clintons.

They were the ones who pushed for this type of action against politicians, which Democrats have been doing repeatedly. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by Soros and the Clintons so they could claim that "both sides do it." (again)
                    Probably right. It's the sort of thing they do.

Comment

Jewish groups had pointed to scores of bomb threats against their communities as the most dramatic example of what they considered a surge in anti-Semitism.

Grammar correct [ this has happen before not saying it's not a issue for all of America. Scary times we live in now a days everyone stay safe, sad to see our country go through this
                      Last edited by Hunt life; 10-24-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Now they are saying one arrived at DWS office too.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank91 View Post
                          So your saying you would like them killed because of there Political views views are different from yours?
                          They are not political, they are despots and this is how despots are dealt with throughout history.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank91 View Post
                            He could have just meant hearing impared. Why jump to conclusions? Whats up with your avatar? Kinda weird to support Trump that way.
                            Last edited by Traildust; 10-24-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                              Now they are saying one arrived at DWS office too.
                              Dancing with the stars?

Comment

Working...
                              X