Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dam...Even HuffPost is calling BS on Pocahontas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    So "he" did not in the only part of his post that is actually his ... Which is why I asked the question.
    So you aren't just a troll, you're a nitpicking troll? Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      So you aren't just a troll, you're a nitpicking troll? Got it!
      I like to call it covering my tracks ... For scenarios just as this.

Comment

Why dont you reference the 1/64?
        So now, facts matter?

Do you care what DNA Bustamante used? Do you care about his conclusion from the data he analyzed?

Why not reference what the Cherokee nation said about Warren DNA test? Did you read the other article, written by an Indian.

Did you do the math, 1/64 = .015625? That is really what you want to hang your hat on? That is enough for you to categorize Warren as a "minority"? Remember she listed her-crackerarse self as a minority numerous times (before she uhhh, factually proved it)

Bustamantes conclusion is below.

While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago.

He gave a range. I used a number within the range that Bustamante gave. Didnt even call out that his statement was pretty open ended.

To answer your question 1/1024 is an infinitely smaller number than 1/64, and IMHO puts Warrens claim in a more factual light, and furthers my argument much better.

You gonna answer my questions now?

Comment

I like to call it covering my tracks ... For scenarios just as this.
          For the record, you said reference.........which he did. He referenced an entire article.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	24556523

Uh-oh, Trump has a decendant of Pocahantes on his side!

Comment

Lots of good memes floating around on the book of faces on this topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                [ATTACH]929370[/ATTACH]

Uh-oh, Trump has a decendant of Pocahantes on his side!
                He's checking out her "high cheekbones."

Click image for larger version

Name:	cheekbones.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	24556526

Comment

I am not a citizen of any tribal nation. Only tribes determine tribal citizenship, it is not done by DNA.

Chief Big Lie finally puts it on the table

Comment

Warren is a fake and a liar, but she is a politician, so it goes with the territory. I am most bothered by the part near the end of the article in which the author writes, "Learning is often uncomfortable, especially in a diverse nation built on interlocking histories of colonization, slavery and racism that’s under siege by forces who call for a return to darker days." I have not heard anyone, republican or otherwise calling for a return to the days of slavery and culturally accepted racism. He obviously has a hidden agenda.

Comment

Working...
                    X