Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for your mom and family.

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                Prayers sent.

I went through something very similar in 1988 with my mom; lung cancer that went to her brain. And my dad handled it in a bad way; heavy drinking, quit his job, etc. The difference was she was 46 (my age) when she passed and he was 48 and never worked again. I am fighting cancer right now, melanoma that went to my lymph nodes, so stage 3C. So I can definitely commiserate with what your family is going through. If you ever want to talk pm me and I will give you my number. I am not sure I can help, but sometimes just talking to others with similar experiences can help. Stay strong man.
                May God bless you and touch you with His healing. I just want to hug you and let you know that together we are stronger. This is one of those breathe in, breathe out moments.

Comment

Just a public TBH service announcement - Both Pistol and I are full grown women, for those who don't know.

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Prayers from Tulsa!

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you on this end!

Comment

Prayers up for the Family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Just a public TBH service announcement - Both Pistol and I are full grown women, for those who don't know.
                            Made me choke on my tea, lmao. I was waiting for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              Exactly when did y'all decide to start acting all grown up?

Comment

Tracey, I know how hard it was for you to type this up this morning. It’s one thing to talk about with friends, but another to put in writing and out for everyone. I know the praying folks on TBH will lift you, your mom, and everyone else up, and the others will send positive thoughts and vibes. Lots of good people here! Your mom has a healthy attitude, and that helps. Cancer is never a walk in the park, not for the patient or the close ones, but stay calm and take one thing at a time. Love you, friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X