X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worm or jig slow

when you think your going slow I'd slow down even more

Comment

Try slow-fishing soft-plastics such as worms, and jerk baits. Try minnow type colors, and fished deep, in cover. Motor oil, black, purple, any dark color will do.

Comment

I would say a jig or plastic worm fished slowly on the bottom. You can also place a twist on weight in front of a crank bait to keep it down and fish it extremely slowly.

Comment

Texas Rig, fluke, and crank baits. You might even try a wacky worm. $ .02

Comment

1/2 once trap, spinnerbait, black and blue jig.

Comment

weightless senko rigged Tx style dead sticking it. Throw it near stumps or lay downs, they'll hold the most heat. Let it sink all the way to bottom give it 15 seconds or so, lift it, let it fall repat. I bet you'll catch a few

Comment

Fish slow with a heavy jig or big Texas-rigged worm....These bass were caught in 50degree water. Key word Sslllooowwwww...

Kody
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
                  I prefer stanley jigs fished slow on the bottom in the cooool weather.
                  x2

Comment

Slow roll a white crawfish rattle trap, or drag a rig

Comment

Snaggin hook

Comment

This weekend is going to be difficult fishing at best. Finesse worm on a Carolina rig with a light leader and light wire hook works for me in these kind of conditions. If that fails a jig with a craw trailer dragged very slowly with long pauses along the bottom near structure and depth changes.

Comment

Pond fishing......... A big old plastic worm. Drag that puppy around the bottom like you`ve got all the time in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            red stick....aka dynamite...
                            I knew great minds think a like

a set of jumper cables and a car battery should work pretty good too......

Comment

Finessee worms, heavy texas rig or carolina rig...SLOW

Comment

What is the best lure to use to catch bass in this weather?
                                The one that allowed you to stay warm inside.LOL

If your not staying warm then a jig&pig worked VERY slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X