Bitcoin black mail email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin black mail email

Got this email. Hear it’s going around. Anyone else received it? Not a fun experience on a Monday morning.
    Attached Files

I’m sure you’ll get some replies soon. Everyone on here is busy putting electrical tape over their laptop cameras. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What up Mike Honcho

Comment

Originally posted by dustinhanna View Post
        Got this email. Hear it’s going around. Anyone else received it? Not a fun experience on a Monday morning.
        So, exactly what kind of freaky stuff have you been watching on these here internets?

Comment

I can guarantee one thing. The only thing he’s going to see with this married father of two is a hairy *** sitting on the couch watching tv eating tater chips all while the kids are screaming in the background and wife hollering about the laundry is piling up. Then we finally shut the lights out and listen to our three year old sing kid songs for 15 minutes until we finally can’t take it anymore and I have to get up and head to the couch. Might hear a little bit about some griping about who’s hogging the covers or the ceiling fan needs turned down. I guess if that’s blackmail, well...

Sure as hell ain’t going to see much whoopy going on

Comment

If someone watches the creepy stuff going on in front of my laptop they've earned a few bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              So, exactly what kind of freaky stuff have you been watching on these here internets?
              😂 it’s a nationwide hoax.

Comment

Yeah, I got that, too. I'm hoping the two transfers I made from my account to his will satisfy him and he will just go away! I won't divulge the amount publicly, but it was a sizable amount of bitcoin. I had no idea that the websites I watched could be traced to me.

Comment

Wait, what.... you mean he didn't really have a video of me AND I didnt need to send him bitcoin.

Comment

�� Dustinhanna I hope this happened at the office

Comment

Just you. You Pervert!

Comment

They can have ALL my Bitcoin!

Comment

You need to respond that you’ll be happy to pay his ransom but you know bitcoins are sophisticated ..... Soooo it only makes since to meet you at a mutually convenient Walmart parking lot and you’ll bring 370 united state dollarPretty sure you can handle it from there

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            If someone watches the creepy stuff going on in front of my laptop they've earned a few bucks.
                            Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo2091 View Post
                              �� Dustinhanna I hope this happened at the office
                              You already know too much

Comment

Working...
                              X