School removes quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
    Also, if you reversed this to read, “ the more you act like a gentleman, the more she’ll act like a lady.” That would be the end of any type of gentalmanly behavior for the rest of humanity.
    Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
      Not sure what the beef is on removing it.
      What do I need to boycot?!
      Nevermind, I’m going to boycott Walmart for not allowing deer cleaning in the parking lot anymore!!
      DillY DILLY!!

Comment

Walking around my daughters high school this weekend, trying to find all of her classes. They had staff offices all around with full open windows and marker board walls. There were several who had positive quotes on their wall. One had a quote "Please wash your stinky feet!". We both got a chuckle out of it

Comment

Went to hibachi for dinner tonight. When I told the cook, that his onion volcano offended me because of all of the people who had recently been affected by volcanoes, my daughter told me "You can't say that". I told her "we can laugh about it or cry about it and I aint crying today!"

Comment

Missing the issue, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
              Not sure what the beef is on removing it.
              What do I need to boycot?!
              Nevermind, I’m going to boycott Walmart for not allowing deer cleaning in the parking lot anymore!!
              Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Missing the issue, I guess.

The only issue is I can't find the new quote that replaced this one!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                "Do not wait for someone else to come and speak for you. It's you who can change the world" - Malala Yousafzai

Comment

New quote was some generic "you can change the world." Being HISD, how about "pay attention class, wal mart only pays $7.25"

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

"For a good time call #____________!"

Comment

As a father of 3 daughters I have no problem with the original quote. I promise you teenage girls have a lot more control over sexual activities than a teenage boy. Right or wrong at that age and on that topic girls are the ones that control the morals.

-john

Comment

The issue as I understand it was that the quote was from a hooker or famous madam. Probably not the best person to quote in a school

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          The issue as I understand it was that the quote was from a hooker or famous madam. Probably not the best person to quote in a school

So good knowledge is discounted because of the source? Man knowledge is knowledge regardless of where is comes from.

-john

Comment

The new quote is, "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                              As a father of 3 daughters I have no problem with the original quote. I promise you teenage girls have a lot more control over sexual activities than a teenage boy. Right or wrong at that age and on that topic girls are the ones that control the morals.

-john
                              Ain't that the truth. At the same time, they get enormous amounts of pressure put on them, I know lol.
                              Not an excuse, but at that age, most are very susceptible to peer pressure.

Comment

Overbearing fathers are responsible for more girls being promiscuous than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X