X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Gets Bullied At Burger King

Terrible society we have become

Comment

Great video! amazing how people seem to be more concerned about their burger than a human being!

Comment

Bout par....

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Terrible society we have become

Become?

My parents tell tales of "slave day" in HS. Bullying isn't new.

Comment

Sadly enough, I’m not surprised. Bullies seriously tick me off!

Comment

I hate that kinda bull##%. It would be so hard for me not to nock the **** out of kids.

Comment

I'm definitely not the kind of person that's just gonna sit there and ignore it.

Comment

Be interesting to see what percentage of people discussed on Facebook their outrage over what they saw (after having FAILED to act in person to stop the bullying of the kid).

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    Become?

My parents tell tales of "slave day" in HS. Bullying isn't new.
                    Slave day is something my generation took part in...thats not bullying that's a right of passage. Bullying is not as prevelant as the media makes it.out to be. Actually most of it is horse hock and kids should be taught to punch a bully in the face or kick'em in the sack.
                    That said, the video shows adults showing more concern for a burger than cor a kid.

Comment

I am 60 years old. That buys me the right to tell any kid how to act or to pull their pants up

Comment

Until a kid gets killed. It happens a lot. Bullying is not a right of passage. It's cruelty and enjoyment at the expense of someone weaker or less aggressive.
                        Slave day is something my generation took part in...thats not bullying that's a right of passage. Bullying is not as prevelant as the media makes it.out to be. Actually most of it is horse hock and kids should be taught to punch a bully in the face or kick'em in the sack.
                        That said, the video shows adults showing more concern for a burger than cor a kid.
                        Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Until a kid gets killed. It happens a lot. Bullying is not a right of passage. It's cruelty and enjoyment at the expense of someone weaker or less aggressive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          Lol I guess you didn't comprehend my post .
                          Try again and get back to me

Comment

Lol I guess you didn't comprehend my post .
                            Try again and get back to me
                            Reading is fundamental. Some get it.......far too many don't

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              Reading is fundamental. Some get it.......far too many don't
                              Word

Comment

Working...
                              X