Leon Co. Cabin/Barndo builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon Co. Cabin/Barndo builders

Anyone have any leads? Have called the slim pool in centerville and I'm getting no where. What is a fair mileage range to broaden my search to? College Station? Huntsville? I have no plans yet. Figured finding someone close by first is more of a reasonable start.

It's hard to find a good carpenter/builder in that area. I have had a place up there for 18 years and have used 3 different guys but none of them are reliable.

Comment

I heard good things about this guy.

Kenneth R. Schroeder of Kenneth Construction offers design services for Barndominiums, Metal buildings, Steel Frame Homes, in house drafting and more. Contact us today (979) 229-6924!

Comment

Call Aaron at Fusion Services in Anderson
        fusiontexas.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I heard good things about this guy.

http://www.krssteel.com
          Maybe... he was pretty demanding. He doesn't help with plans or any setup. Basically you have blueprints and he then quotes you. Might call again later but our first phone call wasn't productive. I know it's a small town and won't be quick, just looking for some options.

Comment

He did a pole barn and a mobile home cover and porch for my uncle in Madisonville. But I don't know about barndos

Comment

Try tri county builders

Comment

Look up these guys on Facebook or the web. I've seen some nice barndos

Comment

Our place is up there and a friend built up there as well but he brought in a guy from Houston and the work crew just stayed at the site weeks at a time while they worked. Not saying I'd recommend them but you might broaden your reach and see if the stay on site deal helps prevent travel costs.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringCreek View Post
                    Maybe... he was pretty demanding. He doesn't help with plans or any setup. Basically you have blueprints and he then quotes you. Might call again later but our first phone call wasn't productive. I know it's a small town and won't be quick, just looking for some options.
                    Same thing we've run into across the freeway.

"Pick a plan and I'll quote it"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

H K Construction
                      619 Commerce St
                      Centerville,Tx

Hal Smith
                      903-536-3822

Comment

Originally posted by profish2004 View Post
                        H K Construction
                        619 Commerce St
                        Centerville,Tx

Hal Smith
                        903-536-3822
                        On the money right here. Hal is a good friend of mine does dang fine work.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          On the money right here. Hal is a good friend of mine does dang fine work.
                          Both right there! Hal has done work for us in the past. Great guy. I had called him earlier in the week.

Comment

HK has done various work on my parent’s place in Leon county as well. I’ve met the guy though I really don’t know him but never heard anything bad.

Comment

Barn.Co

Winsett Barn Company

Comment

Working...
                              X