TBH Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express

Austin area to Sherman/N Dallas area, please.

Anyone, anytime soon?

If it can get here to the Love Field area in Dallas, I can get it on up to McKinney for you. I'm down here from 5:00am to 1:30pm Monday - Saturday.

Comment

PM me for specifics, headed to Austin this Sunday, back to Burleson later in the day, I'll be up at CCR next Sunday. We will be in the Queens Tahoe so it can't be too large. If its something real valueable I might not want to hold it for a week.

Comment

I may be going to Austin on Sun 8/5. Live at 635/75 in Dallas.

Comment

Going from Sherman to Lampasas next weekend. Can drive down to Austin if you’re still needing help by next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Going from Sherman to Lampasas next weekend. Can drive down to Austin if you’re still needing help by next weekend.

That would be awesome. Surely someone could get it from Austin to Lampasas.

Comment

What is it?

Comment

A handgun

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  That would be awesome. Surely someone could get it from Austin to Lampasas.

Let me know by next Friday if your still needing to get it back up here. I’ll be back Sunday.

Comment

I might be headed to Lampasas on Sunday

Comment

If Doyle doesn't get to lampasas Sunday, I can get it there next week.

Comment

I go up to Durant periodically for work and come right through Sherman on 82 to 75 if someone can get it to me in Fort Worth I can carry it on.

Comment

Looks like we are headed to Lampasas, who has the item? Contact info?

Comment

Man I was in Austin today and going to Sherman area Tuesday wish I would have seen this before.

Comment

Working...
                            X