Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTG will wear like iron! I love mine

Comment

When you buy premium tires like these I think you'll be happy regardless. I've run a couple of sets of these and had good experiences with both. I got more mileage out of the Nittos, but not by much. I don't think you can go wrong with either. My F150 currently has the Goodyears with Kevlar that came on it and they have been good as well.

Comment

I got 18k out of a set of Nitto Terra Grapler G2's on my 13 F150. Terrible tires at best.

Switched to Mickey Thompson ATZ's and have 45k on them now with about half tread left.

Comment

I put nitto's on my half ton chevy and they didnt last at all. I have bfg's on my current tundra with 27k and they look new. Only problem i had was when the wife ran over some metal on the highway at 75 and caused a flat.

Comment

I like Nittos but they always wore out quick on me so i avoid them now.

Comment

I would bet the people that have the BFG All terrain and hate them did not get the KO2. They sell the BFG ATR KO and the KO2. The KO2 is the good one the KO is the crappy one. Lots of places still sell the KO.

"
              Same terrain, new KO tire. Improvements to the KO2 include thicker shoulder rubber extending down the sidewall to better resist splitting and a serrated shoulder design for better traction. The terrain is the same, but the new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 light truck tire is different from its predecessor.Oct 22, 2014"

Comment

I like both, have the KO2s on my tahoe and they have about 50,000 miles on them... as of last week Discount Tire checked them out as i was headed up to CO and they were surprised how long they lasted, that being said pretty pleased with the life of the BFGs

Comment

I had a set of Cooper mud tires on my current truck. They wore unevenly, were loud and killed my gas mileage. Back to BFGs. All is well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My Cooper stt pro are hell to keep balanced. Love the tire other than that. Ran bfg mud terrain before these are liked them equal. Couldn't give me a set of nittos

Comment

had both on my work trucks and cant get either one to last, truck has 85k miles on it and has been through 5 sets of tires. Company makes us buy em but I never would for a personal vehicle

Comment

For the guys with 1/2 ton trucks running 10 ply tires. The tire specs on the tire I want says max psi 80. What pressure are yall running? The tire shop I went to said I needed to upgrade my tpms to accommodate the higher psi for the tires I wanted.

tire I'm looking at is a 285/75r17 cooper AT3 xlt

Comment

I've purchased both. On Nittos now with my F150.

Have right at 40k miles on them and no signs on the tread that I won't get 70k out of them. I do rotate and balance every 10k and keep the pressure at 38.

I liked my BFGs too. Just tried Nittos this time because friends were happy with theirs and claimed they are quieter. I don't know about that, but I'd buy these again.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtie dryva View Post
                            nittos tg, i've had bfg and they didn't last long. I now ride on coopers
                            ^^^^^this^^^^^

Comment

Have the BF's now and getting the Nittos put on tomorrow

Comment

Goin with the nittos when the factory tires go out. SIL and I have the same 3/4 ton dodge truck and he's had really good luck and service out of his. I don't drive as far in mine as he does in his so I might get a little more mileage than he does. Like he said rotate em every 5k.

Comment

Working...
                                X