No announcement yet.

Best Rechargeable Spotlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewalt is making an LED light that takes their 20 volt batteries that I'd like to try out

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      I know one thing, those two lights you listed sure wont shine as far as a 1M candlepower light. If it does then that isn't a 1M candlepower light. A 1M candlepower light will shine over 2,000 yards and both those lights you list shine less then 500 yards. Heck our 66LRX light will shine over 1,000 yards and is a smaller light then what you listed. Our 40KAP headlamp shines over 600 yards and uses two rechargeable 18650 batteries.

I hear what you are saying. In my experience the flashlights are better.

Come visit me sometime and well ride down in our river bottom and Ill show you how the two compare. I no longer use the spotlight because the flashlights do a much better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
        I bought a Black & Decker from Walmart 3 yrs ago and still works great and only about $25.00

God Bless
        Bish
        Agreed.

I own two of these, one black & decker and one stanley. Both are great lights. The stanley came with a red lens cover but the black & decker did not.

If you want to look these up it's "STANLEY FATMAX SL10LEDS"
        Last edited by offthemap; 06-27-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Had a bunch...bottom line recharge able and split light just don't go well together. At least not for serious varmint hunting

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

My Ultra Stinger by Streamlight will light up an East Texas yearling buck from 100 yards off the road real good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              My Ultra Stinger by Streamlight will light up an East Texas yearling buck from 100 yards off the road real good.

Be careful. If your light is too bright their eyes shining will glare out your crosshairs and you can’t shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X