hoyt limbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoyt limbs

I'm looking for hoyt gamemaster 2 limbs. Does anyone know where to find them online or somewhere in dfw that doesn't want to charge 350 for limbs which is ridiculous.

You can get the Tradtech Blackmax limbs ($135.00) from Lancaster Archery, have Lancaster switch out the bushings ($20) and you have a lot better shooting bow than any stock Hoyt limb.

Comment

Agreed. They are simply ILF limbs with different bushings, and Lancasters (Trad Tech) carries the conversion bushings. The stock glass/wood black max limbs shoot GREAT too.

Comment

So I'm sold on buying the trad tech limbs but I called Lancaster and they told me I have to pop out the bushing in my hoyt limbs and use an arbor press to insert them into the new trad tech limbs...has anyone ever done this before?

Comment

About 100 times.

One of my first target bows was a Hoyt Axis, which used limb bushings similar to the Gamemaster. I punched out the dovetails and installed the bushings using my wood worker's vise and a couple of sockets. It's not hard at all to do.

Comment

Lancaster will do it for you. There is a sticky on how to do this over on tradtalk.com I will try to find it for you.

Comment

Found it!

Comment

Just did it last night on a pair of limbs I'm going to stick on a TD-3 riser for one of my students. I think it took me 4 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                X