This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Here's the thing....you haven't been here for a few days....yet you do your usual biased complaining and ironically, whine. You come in here and ***** about UT fans and you ***** about the Cowboys....all the while telling us all we do is *****. That's all you ever do. Now you polished up your halo and are trying to tell us how bad WE all are. Hence Pot-kettle.

And with that...I'm out for awhile. I have much better things to do this weekend than swordfight with a guy who can't see past his own bias......

Hook em! Beat the hell out of Rice! Off to SoTX to kill some more dove..
    Ya got me there. Me no sword fight. Rice is done. Poor little ol doves, don't stand a chance.

Comment

week 3

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Yes sir, wanted to give him a leg up on kid pitch this Fall.

Comment

Even though it's early whodathunk this about an LSU qb after all the struggles the last 7-8 years.

"Burrow is now among the predicted leaders to win, and according to Circa Sports in Las Vegas, he's actually the favorite at 3/1 odds."

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            Even though it's early whodathunk this about an LSU qb after all the struggles the last 7-8 years.

"Burrow is now among the predicted leaders to win, and according to Circa Sports in Las Vegas, he's actually the favorite at 3/1 odds."
            They ran a fairly advanced form of the Pro Spread attack. If the SEC is all defense mantra holds up, it may become less of a reality. I think they looked really good, especially Burrow!

Comment

They ran a fairly advanced form of the Pro Spread attack. If the SEC is all defense mantra holds up, it may become less of a reality. I think they looked really good, especially Burrow!
              I think he will have a very good year but I don't expect him to put those same numbers up against Bama, UF or AU. I doubt he wins it but its dang nice to actually have a qb that is a play maker and not a game manager. Im pretty sure he wont sniff the 2nd half this week or if he even plays to half time. They did a break down on the sec network of a lot of the passes he made against UT and he would throw the ball well before the receivers would turn around and numerous times there was no open space. He would throw them on back shoulder passes.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                week 3
                Really need y’all to beat Purdue. For the first time in a while next week might actually be competitive. Or maybe I’m drinking the red cool aid! Heck we have to beet the mighty bobcats first also.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                  I think he will have a very good year but I don't expect him to put those same numbers up against Bama, UF or AU. I doubt he wins it but its dang nice to actually have a qb that is a play maker and not a game manager. Im pretty sure he wont sniff the 2nd half this week or if he even plays to half time. They did a break down on the sec network of a lot of the passes he made against UT and he would throw the ball well before the receivers would turn around and numerous times there was no open space. He would throw them on back shoulder passes.

He threw some beautiful balls into tight coverage that only his receiver could make a play on, it was pissing me off, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    Really need y’all to beat Purdue. For the first time in a while next week might actually be competitive. Or maybe I’m drinking the red cool aid! Heck we have to beet the mighty bobcats first also.

Boo has that offense clicking! They’ll torch the kittens.

Comment

Cheers fellas!

Comment

Cheers fellas!

Nicely done.

Comment

^ Do NOT spill that. Only throw it back...

Comment

Those BETO avatars need to disappear, forever!

Hell Yes

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Sensitive much?

I’m re-watching stuff.

I’m old enough where I don’t remember what happened.

Don’t spoil it.

Thanks LHN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                                Sensitive much?

I’m re-watching stuff.

I’m old enough where I don’t remember what happened.

Don’t spoil it.

Thanks LHN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Please don't spoil the ending for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X