X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
    johnson isn't even popular enough to drag through the mud

Comment

I dislike Trump running for President as much as anyone, but Xbow, you are the epitome of a pot stirrer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I dislike Trump running for President as much as anyone, but Xbow, you are the epitome of a pot stirrer.
        It is quite obvious he is just trying to antagonize people with his rhetoric, ignore him and hopefully he will just go away.

Comment

Trump allowed protesters to shut him down

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          he must be a sissy.

he said he would not allow his rallies to be shut down like bernie sanders...

lol

Did you seriously say "sissy"?
          Omg.

Comment

the increased violence at donald trump rallies needs to be addressed.:
            ...and who is causing this violence?? Do you think Trump supporters are going to his rallys with the intend to cause violence? I would think they are going to support their candidate of choice.

It appears to me that Trump protesters are going to Trump rallys with the intent to cause a disruption of the events in any way possible. My comment - be careful what you wish for.

On another note, I think one of the reasons that Trump is getting the support he is, is due to the other side's ideas of wealth distribution, free education, etc, etc, are ringing a warning bell with people who have worked their whole lives for what they have, and ARE getting angry about thinking of having to pay for all those ideas.

Don't put your hand in my pocket and expect me to just stand there peacefully.

Comment

There are left wing lunatics everywhere. Might even be one or two lurking on this forum.

Comment

for truths sake:

i posted a pic of a woman in a nazi salute wearing a trump tshirt. it was in the deleted thread.

i will not post the pic again, as she has been exposed as a bernie supporter...

this year in politics is crazy...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdWYB-tUAAEjlQ_.jpg:large
                You're welcome

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that had Trump gone ahead with his rally, and the violence escalated, you'd be excoriating him for poking a hornets nest and causing those poor "protesters" to be attacked by his evil, brown short followers.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post

....On another note, I think one of the reasons that Trump is getting the support he is, is due to the other side's ideas of wealth distribution, free education, etc, etc, are ringing a warning bell with people who have worked their whole lives for what they have, and ARE getting angry about thinking of having to pay EVEN MORE for all those ideas.

Don't put your hand in my pocket and expect me to just stand there peacefully.
                    Fifty & agree...

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      brown short followers.
                      Oompa loompas? [emoji1]

Comment

for truths sake:

i posted a pic of a woman in a nazi salute wearing a trump tshirt. it was in the deleted thread.

Someone would have to be super naive to believe that was anything other than a democrat playing a part. Rules for Radicals 5 and 6 on display.

As far as the increased violence, that's rule #8. They are just getting started. As it gets warmer things will get worse.
                        Last edited by twobanger; 03-12-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

It doesn't help expose the dishonesty of the left wing and its state controlled media when GOP candidates embrace their lies when it is to their personal benefit.

Posts on official Bernie for Pres and Moveon.org sites saying thank you for helping us shot down the Trump rally and we couldn't have done it without all your support.

Yet the media and fellow Republican candidates would have you convinced that Trump's own comments both triggered and justified what happened last night. Seriously?

And Rubio, Cruz, Kasich and Fox News perpetuate the lie. I wondered what was going to happen this weekend after the prior week's efforts failed to derail Trump. What's next?

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                            It doesn't help expose the dishonesty of the left wing and its state controlled media when GOP candidates embrace their lies when it is to their personal benefit.

Posts on official Bernie for Pres and Moveon.org sites saying thank you for helping us shot down the Trump rally and we couldn't have done it without all your support.

Yet the media and fellow Republican candidates would have you convinced that Trump's own comments both triggered and justified what happened last night. Seriously?

And Rubio, Cruz, Kasich and Fox News perpetuate the lie. I wondered what was going to happen this weekend after the prior week's efforts failed to derail Trump. What's next?
                            all of our politicians have reached new lows if you ask me.

every single one of them, all 536 should be thrown out...

Comment

for truths sake:

Looked at your photo, doesn't look like the same woman to me.

Then I saw this at twitter.com/stevedeaceshow/

"The woman in that Chicago Tribune photo pledging to Trump is not a Bernie supporter. She's a Yorkville Republican named Brigitt Peterson. In fact, the Brigitt Peterson pledging to Trump there has donated to GOP for years and helped start her local tea party."

Comment

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
                                Someone would have to be super naive to believe that was anything other than a democrat playing a part. Rules for Radicals 5 and 6 on display.

As far as the increased violence, that's rule #8. They are just getting started. As it gets warmer things will get worse.
                                Glad to see this pointed out.
                                The left live by that book and have been very successful in doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X