X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Michelle Malkin

This may very well be the kiss of death for John Kasich

I mean.... *****!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJrfLJEB4ns"]CPAC 2016 - Michelle Malkin - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-04-2016, 09:50 PM.

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    This may very well be the kiss of death for John Kasich

I mean.... *****!

CPAC 2016 - Michelle Malkin - YouTube
    She seems frustrated.....I could help her review some of that stress!

Comment

She is about as good as it gets. A whole lot of " conservatives " could learn a thing or two from her about courage

Comment

Very good stuff...............

Comment

Michelle Malkin for President.
          Love her passion.

Comment

OK, I will be the naysayer. She looks and sounds kind of scary to me.

I understand fighting for your beliefs and values. I just think there is a big difference between living your values vs imposing them on others.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              OK, I will be the naysayer. She looks and sounds kind of scary to me.

I understand fighting for your beliefs and values. I just think there is a big difference between living your values vs imposing them on others.
              But isn't that exactly what happens in any organized society.

Comment

Who is imposing? That's right the political elite. She's just making a speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  But isn't that exactly what happens in any organized society.
                  Probably. I certainly don't know all the answers. I just don't buy into political solutions that leave no room for opposing views without demonizing them. That is very reason I so despise the current administration.

Comment

Probably. I certainly don't know all the answers. I just don't buy into political solutions that leave no room for opposing views without demonizing them. That is very reason I so despise the current administration.
                    It would be exceedingly difficult to polarize your audience by singing Kumbiya.

Comment

Where is the virtue in compromising with those who are seeking to destroy freedom though?

Compromise is great, IF both sides have the same goal but just have different opinions on how to get there. But when one side wants freedom and the other side doesn't, I don't see how it is noble to compromise with those who want to destroy freedom.

Comment

IMHO, a big problem we have in this country is thinking that people with opposing viewpoints are stupid or evil, instead of just wrong. This goes for both sides of the aisle. Our political discourse is just nasty now, but we deserve the leaders and the discourse that we allow.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                          IMHO, a big problem we have in this country is thinking that people with opposing viewpoints are stupid or evil, instead of just wrong. This goes for both sides of the aisle. Our political discourse is just nasty now, but we deserve the leaders and the discourse that we allow.
                          We've become too civilized, today we throw words instead of fists or bullets. Words and actions have little consequence today.

I truly miss those days and I'm sorry my grandchildren must suffer the world of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                            We've become too civilized, today we throw words instead of fists or bullets. Words and actions have little consequence today.

I truly miss those days and I'm sorry my grandchildren must suffer the world of today.
                            That debate the other day was anything but civilized, unless you are suggesting that they should have had a duel lol

Comment

Forgot to mention she's a Hot little Filipina too.
                              I'd hit it.

Comment

Working...
                              X