• Show
Clear All

Romney "big" announcement tomorrow

yawn

What now? Is he jumping in the race?

Guarantees he'll beat Obama THIS time?

Let's hope so. This is a disaster

Comment

Another looser to endorse Rubio would be my guess.

Comment

Just what we need. The irrelevant godfather of Obamacare.

Go away and take Karl Rove with you.

Comment

Whatever you think about Romney, he isn't wrong on this. Trump is going to be a disaster. They released excerpts of his speech calling on people to support cruz, rubio or kasich. Basically anybody but Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            Whatever you think about Romney, he isn't wrong on this. Trump is going to be a disaster. They released excerpts of his speech calling on people to support cruz, rubio or kasich. Basically anybody but Trump
            At the same time, this is a pretty fair testimony of the Right that Robot Romney is the "best" person they could find to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
              Reported excerpt

Gee, if only he'd gone after Obama with half the passion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	speech.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	24433117

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Reported excerpt

[ATTACH]778139[/ATTACH]
                Yep

Comment

What a joke....Romney is a blowhard. He had his chance, against Hussein, to stand up and be a man.. He failed miserably..
                  They are all scared.. Scared to death. They should be.. There are a lot of sleepless nights here lately.. That you can be sure of.... Obama was, is and forever will be the biggest disaster that this country has ever faced as far as failed presidencies go.. He set us back centuries with his agenda...
                  They made no effort to stop him and still don't.... He was obviously a piece of the big puzzle...

If Trump gets in there he will expose the corruption on every level and they know it, or die trying..
                  This is going to get wild.....

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Reported excerpt

[ATTACH]778139[/ATTACH]
                    Yep. Never can understand why republicans go after their brothers 10x harder than they do their opponents.

Comment

I hate to agree with Trump but Romney was dumb and a failed candidate. Romney is/was a closet liberal. Romney lost a lot of GOP votes when he ran because people saw right thru him. I doubt his upcoming speech will do anything except help Trump. If Romney jumps into the race he won't even get to first base. What a joke this thing is turning into.
                      Carl Rove is now the standard bearer for idiots.
                      I voted for Cruz and he's still my guy.

Comment

In the end it may well boil down to Trump vs George Soros. Two billionaires fighting it out for king of the hill. We are living is some sad and dangerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          What a joke....Romney is a blowhard. He had his chance, against Hussein, to stand up and be a man.. He failed miserably..
                          They are all scared.. Scared to death. They should be.. There are a lot of sleepless nights here lately.. That you can be sure of.... Obama was, is and forever will be the biggest disaster that this country has ever faced as far as failed presidencies go.. He set us back centuries with his agenda...
                          They made no effort to stop him and still don't.... He was obviously a piece of the big puzzle...

If Trump gets in there he will expose the corruption on every level and they know it, or die trying..
                          This is going to get wild.....
                          Lol! Wow!

The GOP is a mess for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            In the end it may well boil down to Trump vs George Soros. Two billionaires fighting it out for king of the hill. We are living is some sad and dangerous times.
                            Doubt it, they are buddies.

At Conservative Review we are dedicated to conserving the principles this country was founded upon. We are in an active pursuit of truth and we want to serve like-minded Americans by providing a place to be better informed about the stories that matter to you.

Comment

I'm over Romney. What ever he has to say has no merit.

I'm not a Trump fan but the more the GOP establishment tries discredit him the more appealing Trump is becoming to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X