Let's see your sarrels bows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    I sat and feasted my eyes on the racks of them this past weekend in Chester. I think Bob is gonna start chargeing me a visitation fee if I don't buy one of his bows pretty soon. I shot 3 different ones and they sure do shoot good!!! No, make that, they shoot great!
    It's a good thing I'm a poor boy or I'd have a whole rack full of them in my house

Comment

It is on the way Doug.

Comment

Thanks Bob. I can't wait to shoot it.

Doug Key

Comment

Back to the top I know there are more sarrels out there on the green screen!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Here is my Blueridge SR
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a few.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                  Here is a few.
                  Very nice Arvin! Y'all are definitely bow poor

Comment

In! Enjoying y'alls pics and hoping to post pics of my own in the near future.

Comment

Here is our Sierra and lil Newt. I have question for those experienced Sarrels customers? What are the differences between the Sierra and Black Hills?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Guess I've been slackin'....forgot about this thread and should have posted this months ago. Marblewood and Texas Ebony with Myrtle limb veneers.

Comment

Originally posted by G Posik View Post
                          Well there is just over 1000 know Sarrels bows out there. I was lucky enough to be at the party to celebrate #1000. I was also lucky enough to meet some mighty fine folks there as well.

This is not the best picture, but here is a picture of my 4 Superstition longbows.
                          The second one from the left just got me my first trad kill.

Glenn
                          Glenn, I see that you still have the one you got from me. Nice little collection you got going

Comment

Originally posted by Centex View Post
                            Here is our Sierra and lil Newt. I have question for those experienced Sarrels customers? What are the differences between the Sierra and Black Hills?
                            The Sierra is a conventional riser and the Blackhills is a forward riser design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sierra.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	24157409 Click image for larger version

Name:	blackhills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	24157410

Bisch

Comment

Wil, I actually sold that one a little while back. I was not shooting it as my bows are all in the 70-75# range now. That was a sweet shooter and now another TBH'r is getting some enjoyment out of it. I have a recurve that should be ready soon. That being said I will have 2 recurves & 2 Superstitions.

Glenn

Comment

Wil, I actually sold that one a little while back. I was not shooting it as my bows are all in the 70-75# range now. That was a sweet shooter and now another TBH'r is getting some enjoyment out of it. I have a recurve that should be ready soon. That being said I will have 2 recurves & 2 Superstitions.

Glenn

Comment

Working...
                                X