AFC Club Shoot This Saturday 14 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Club Shoot This Saturday 14 May

30 targets, 9am shotgun start at Archer's For Christ range, Paris, TX. For those of you who plan on shooting the ASA State Qualifier in Paris on 28 and 29 May, this will be a great way to familiarize yourself with our range and set up. Shooting fees are $10.00 for members, $15.00 for non-members, cold drinks, snacks, trophies, long distance shot and as always, one more dollar buys you a mulligan. We'd love to see you at our shoots, you're always welcome. For further information, visit our website at http://www.archersforchristparis.com and call one of the club officers or get in contact with us through the Face Book link. Hope to see y'all Saturday!

Lots of things are going on, Come shoot with us this Sat!

Comment

I might have to make it up there, especially if I can leave my house early enough- 6am.

Comment

Can you shut off the wind for one day?

Comment

I will bring several umbrellas and I will create you a wind free zone sir!

Comment

There will be quite a few Pee Wee's present, please bring your children out and come have fun with us!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Come get a feel for the State Qualifier in two weeks by shooting with us Tomorrow, also New T-Shirt Design will be unveiled and Orders will be taken..........Do Not Miss This

Comment

Working...
                X