Langley Ranch/ Service Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Langley Ranch/ Service Problems

Man I like what I see and read about/on Langleys site.
    But there is a problem......

I have called several times,left voice mail and even sent email VIA there site.
    I have yet to get a return call or email.....

How can you run a bussiness like that?
    Exact calls = 3
    Emails = 3
    Replys = 0

This makes me wonder if the place is worth paying to get a hunt.
    I know some of you guys on here been to this place, how do you contact these people?

I might be wrong, but I think aggiebowhunter on here works at that operation. Maybe you could shoot him a PM.

Here's a link to his profile: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...mber.php?u=407

Comment

Will do!

Thank you kind sir.

Comment

its a great place but when i got ahold of them for another hunt they were booked for 9 months, they might be really buisy

Comment

Sorry you have not received any reply from the ranch, sure wished I could have got a pm or something before this aired out on a public forum.

The main problem is my father in law Joe, the owner of the ranch. His mother has been in and out of the hospital with complications with heart surgury. Phone calls and emails are just not a priority with things like these going on. Theyv been driving back and forth to Austin almost every day here lately. Joes wife Sue does all the calling adn emails and she has been taking care of Mrs. Langley.

We receive a couple hundred emails and just about that many calls per day.

Currently there are no hunts available until I believe August or September. The majority of bookings next fall are gone. We have hunters here just almost every day.

Comment

Well, I now finally talked to Aggie on the phone.
            This place has to do very well with their guests since they are booked up till September.

I really want to book a hunt, but i can see now i will have to plan it better then just calling and saying what weekend im ready. Schedule a vacation week or something to make sure i can meet the booking date.
            He also gave me a couple other places to look into. Now if this isnt trying to help a guest out, i dont know what is.

Comment

And to add to this I wish my post was worded a little different.
              I guess my last question was what I really wanted.
              " How to get in touch "

But let me make it clear to everyone. When i did get to talk to Randy it was a great deal of information. He wasn't disgruntal with me at all for my post here either.
              It was all bad timing and familiy is first over bussiness and guests.

*Posters should be able to edit the thread they created*
              I don't want this ranch getting a bad rep from a silly post.
              So this is why I'm not ashamed to make a follow up to clear up this mess behind Randys reply. We talked for a good 5 to 10 minutes and I know now what was wrong and I have to do as a want to be guest, to get in on some Langley Action!
              Thank you Randy for the call and I'm sorry for the crappy topic.
              Last edited by tx07; 02-21-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Dont sweat it man.. No harm no foul.

Comment

Working...
                X