Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever used a Darton Scorpion crossbow? Reviews?

Comment

Just got a Mathews chill R and I love it ..

Comment

Was a Mathews die hard fan boy for a very very long time. Went in to buy the new model ( can't rember what the flag ship bow was ) the day after it was released. But I seen a " differant" bow on the rack, so I asked if I could try it. It was an obsession phoenix ( never even heard of them) and I shot it, and I loved it, but my Mathews ties had me going crazy. But figured what the hell, bought the pheonix and it truly is the best bow I have owned. Still own some of my old Mathews, but getting rid of them slowly. Really want the new fixation, but funds are low, and bow prices have gone crazy.

Comment

Halon 32 7. Best feeling/shooting bow I personally have owned. That being said this is only my third bow in 8 years

Comment

Had Hoyt carbon defiant for a year and a half great shooting bow especially for the the long shots just got the new Mathews triax for Christmas not great for long range but 60 in is accurate for a novice shooter. The triax is a lot quieter and alot faster than the defiant. the draw feels easier to but the size makes this bow a home run for treestands and tight ground blinds. Still love my hoyt and I shoot it better than the triax but my triax is the one I take hunting the majority of the time

Comment

Obsession M6Z. Fantastic draw cycle, Solid back wall, great valley and let off. Shot all brands while trying to decide. The M6Z just fit the best. I have a long draw so I tend to like longer ATA bows. I've owned 4 different Mathews and an AR bow over the last 20 years. They all killed deer just fine.

Comment

Working...
              X