New arrows came in today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New arrows came in today!

Ordered a dozen black eagle carnivores after getting the itch to try something new. Until now have only shot goldtip xt hunters. Took a while to finally make a decision on what to go with but I think I made a good choice! Talked to muddyfuzzy about what I wanted and he made it happen. Thanks! My previous arrows were fairly light and didn't have much foc. After reading several threads on here I really wanted to try heavier and more foc. Got the carnivores in .300 spine at 465 grains and 18% foc. Have only shot 6 times since I got off work today and only out to 20 yards but I am very pleased so far. My bow was already pretty quiet and dead in hand but with these new arrows it's like night and day. Have a few more adjustments to make on my sight as they are hitting a little low due to more weight but out to 20 they've flown great. Can't wait to try further distances and hopefully soon will get to test em on an animal!

Sounds like a good arrow

Comment

You will like them. Definitely the best deal in arrows

Comment

Bad choice with muddy fuzzy. Great on arrows.

Muddy is a great guy to deal with and will always take care of you.

Comment

Glad you like them, they are a pretty awesome build!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
            Glad you like them, they are a pretty awesome build!
            Thanks again. I'm pretty excited about them. Ready to get them dialed in and get in the field!

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
              Bad choice with muddy fuzzy. Great on arrows.

Muddy is a great guy to deal with and will always take care of you.
              Haha zero complaints about either

Comment

Working...
              X