Glenn Parker Memorial Shoot - Chester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by widdler View Post
    The best shoot of the year had a great time, shot two rounds and now I am shot, I am not as young as I use to be.
    You have not been young in years widdler. Lol

Comment

I know that is right I just got up and my mind says to go shot another round today and my body says there is not enough pain reliever to do that.

Comment

I of course had a great time. I was a little disappointed in my shooting. I started fine (for me), but after getting rained on....which should not make that big a difference, the wheels fell off. Not that I expect to be competitive, but you like to shoot at least your normal.

I got to see and visit with at least a couple of dozen great people. That is the best part of a big events.

Very well run as always, thanks to those who do the work.

Comment

It was a great shoot as always! I can't thank Bill Decker enough for all the work he puts into this. It looks like I missed a bunch of my friends by the posts above. Sorry I missed y'all and I will see you down the road!

Even with the rain, the mud, and the humidity this was still one of the best shoots of the year!

Bisch
          Last edited by Bisch; 05-17-2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

We had a great time. We shot three rounds, never got rained on (ok, A few sprinkles maybe but that's all), but was soaked by the time I got to the first target from the humidity. My feet were nice and warm in the rubber boots, so what else can you ask for?

Wish I had shot better, but I might if I would practice enough.

This is my favorite shoot of the year.

Wayne

Comment

Bill You and your staff deserve a huge THANK YOU.A great shoot ran first class. Looking forward to next year
              Ron

Comment

I took the grandkids and it was mostly about them. They had a great time. After looking at the radar. I pulled out early Sunday without finishing up shooting for fear of dealing with the little ones getting wet and muddy again. Something that is hard to manage with 5 people in a little 17' camper.

I had a good time. Bill and his team always has a great shoot. I did make a suggestion to him. I think he needs to get that Zip Line to work in reverse. I think that hill gets taller every year. The food was excellent. Good time all around.

Mike

Comment

Great time! My favorite shoot in Texas! Thanks to Bill and all the other ladies and men behind the scenes who kept things going,from registration,maintenance and of course the cafeteria workes.

Enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones including Marion,Mel,Treva,Mike,Billy and others. Already looking forward to next years event.

Old Green Goat

Comment

Son and I had a Blast I sure wish I shot better, But we cleaned up on the Raffle!

Comment

Working...
                    X