Hunting golf cart value help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting golf cart value help

Considering selling this and getting a Jeep. Not real sure what to ask IF I do.

2010 Club Car Precedent. Lifted. Offroad tires. Basket and bumper up front with an extreme LED light bar. Super bright factory light as well. 10 month old Trojan batteries and a charger. It’s in great shape.

Any feedback is appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give you $500 and come pick it upbinvte morning.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I'll give you $500 and come pick it upbinvte morning.

Gary
      Tempting

Comment

If no nibbles on here, Ennis will sell it for you. Good timing for that rig before dove season. GLWS

Comment

48v? What kind of lift? Long travel or? Any controller, motor, cable upgrades?
          Honestly the Trojan batteries ar great but I'd want to upgrade it to lithium soon anyhow. The details will make the difference in the value.

Gary

Comment

I don’t know but I may be interested

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              48v? What kind of lift? Long travel or? Any controller, motor, cable upgrades?
              Honestly the Trojan batteries ar great but I'd want to upgrade it to lithium soon anyhow. The details will make the difference in the value.

Gary
              Jakes lift no other upgrades that I know of. Not real sure on the long travel. I can send any pics of that to tell. It’s a dang nice buggy. Yes 48V

Guess I shoulda posted that I was thinking $3500-3700 for the buggy and leaving the lights and all on it. I’ve looked at a lot of others and seems to be fair. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Jakes lift no other upgrades that I know of. Not real sure on the long travel. I can send any pics of that to tell. It’s a dang nice buggy. Yes 48V

Guess I shoulda posted that I was thinking $3500-3700 for the buggy and leaving the lights and all on it. I’ve looked at a lot of others and seems to be fair. Thoughts?
                I couldn’t see asking any less. I don’t know that I’d sell mine for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I couldn’t see asking any less. I don’t know that I’d sell mine for that.
                  Ok so $4500

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

I was thinking more like $4500 range. Clean cart

I see them go for $5k+ and look very similar

Comment

Just looked some up. Exactly what you have is listed $5800 on a wholesale site.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Just looked some up. Exactly what you have is listed $5800 on a wholesale site.
                        Noted. If I decide to sell I’ll keep it in mind. I’m fair.

Comment

So I guess a second offer of $750 is a moot point?[emoji16]

Gary

Comment

I'd say you could sell it fairly quick around $4K.

Gary

Comment

Selling to an individual you are most likely looking at $3500-$4k range.

For whatever reason people will pay stupid money for the same cart from a dealer. But the market to individuals has gotten a lot harder to get great prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X