No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in this Monday night. Hope yours was better than mine.

Praying for the Gardner’s still.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Keep
      Hanging tough, y’all. Easy for me to say but we got your back💪

Comment

Good Sunday evening Macie. We’re praying for you that God will continue to work with & in you.

God Bless the Gardner’s

Comment

Good morning sweet Macie gal, hope your week is going great. Stay dry, rains a coming!

Comment

As much as we bad mouth insurance companies. We got a call from Macies insurance company today to make sure we had everything we needed to weather out the storm. Pretty cool. Even the city of Bellville called to make sure. That was weird since we barely got any rain today.

Comment

As much as we bad mouth insurance companies. We got a call from Macies insurance company today to make sure we had everything we needed to weather out the storm. Pretty cool. Even the city of Bellville called to make sure. That was weird since we barely got any rain today.

Comment

That's good..................

Comment

Good news. That’s almost unheard of with insurance companies. Looks like God’s on the move again.

Happy hump day evening Macie.

God Bless the Gardner’s.

Comment

Athens, GA is awesome. Low Tide and Go Irish!!!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Checking back in on you. Hope ya'll have a great week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Macie, hope y’all are staying cool. We’re praying that we will get some fall weather by the 1st of October, I’m tired of the heat.

Brian how much rain did y’all get from the hurricane?

Praying for you and all the Gardner’s.

God Bless the Gardner’s.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend and get ready for some cold weather fires.

Comment

Brian how much rain did y’all get from the hurricane?

Not much at all. Little less than a 1”

Comment

Here’s to pink zebras and pizza. Still praying supernatural healing over Macie!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I hope are is well with the family and you. Ya'll have a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X