X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those aggie uniforms are way way better than what they wear now

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      ^ Do NOT spill that. Only throw it back...

I won’t fruit my beer, but I’ll **** sure take some pickles! Lol

Pickle and pepper lager. You’d be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That looks much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

**** it boy! You doing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Sensitive much?

I’m re-watching stuff.

I’m old enough where I don’t remember what happened.

Don’t spoil it.

Thanks LHN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Not watching the LSU game on sec network?

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
              Really need y’all to beat Purdue. For the first time in a while next week might actually be competitive. Or maybe I’m drinking the red cool aid! Heck we have to beet the mighty bobcats first also.
              I completely expect it to be competitive next week. Your Sonny is way more creative than TCU's Sonny. If TCU lays an egg at Purdue, I would probably consider this the beginning of Cumbie's farewell tour. Good luck this week!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I completely expect it to be competitive next week. Your Sonny is way more creative than TCU's Sonny. If TCU lays an egg at Purdue, I would probably consider this the beginning of Cumbie's farewell tour. Good luck this week!!
                I agree with you 100%. Last yrs offense was horrendous. Yeah a lot had to do with QB injuries etc...but Cumbie dropped the coaching ball way to often. And being in the Red Zone 6 times and settling for extra points leaves the same ****ty taste in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I agree with you 100%. Last yrs offense was horrendous. Yeah a lot had to do with QB injuries etc...but Cumbie dropped the coaching ball way to often. And being in the Red Zone 6 times and settling for extra points leaves the same ****ty taste in your mouth.
                  Play calling has not been good since he took the helm. He has recruited really well. I think the issue that got me was Robinson's mentality and leeway. I still think Robinson is going to be a good college QB IF he decides to learn the position. He has all the tools. Problem is he refused to study film, etc and was still allowed to play despite the turnovers. He was Cumbie's guy and he was going down with the ship come Hell or high water. GP was not happy and stepped in this year. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Easy on the classless.....your coach holds the patent on it.
                    This ****in drama queen...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Play calling has not been good since he took the helm. He has recruited really well. I think the issue that got me was Robinson's mentality and leeway. I still think Robinson is going to be a good college QB IF he decides to learn the position. He has all the tools. Problem is he refused to study film, etc and was still allowed to play despite the turnovers. He was Cumbie's guy and he was going down with the ship come Hell or high water. GP was not happy and stepped in this year. It is what it is.
                      Glad GP stepped in

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Dude, have you read the thread? That is all that's required. ut fans cannot handle it when the tables are turned. It has always been like that with yall.

After the thread was told to cut it out about last weeks game(Casey), ut fans just keep fanning the flames.

Just let it go. Let it go.
                        So...like Bayouboy gritching about the AC? Which by the way was a complete fabricated lie from your coach to cover up the fact that they had to fake a bunch of injuries in the 4th quarter? It was on TV, cupcake....everyone saw it. So who can't handle what, exactly? You guys won and and you couldn't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Glad GP stepped in
                          Yep. Said he has given that side of the ball too much leeway and ultimately he was the one that has to answer for everything so he now has a say in it

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            So...like Bayouboy gritching about the AC? Which by the way was a complete fabricated lie from your coach to cover up the fact that they had to fake a bunch of injuries in the 4th quarter? It was on TV, cupcake....everyone saw it. So who can't handle what, exactly? You guys won and and you couldn't let it go.
                            I know I am a LSU fan and going to play devils advocate.

The AD for Texas said that the AC was working, didn't say it was on. Coach O also said that they took their own AC's and fans. If they did couldn't it easily show data that the temps were 68-74 if LSU had their own AC cooling it? And La Tech said none of them reached out to LSU staff. Well technically couldn't LSU staff reach out to someone on their staff and both still be telling the truth??

The whole AC thing makes no sense to me and Im not saying one side is lying and one side is telling the truth.

Why make that lie up especially with a win?Did LSU have a lot of cramps? Yes, were some faked, possibly. The biggest thing is why didn't LSU IV at the half with it as hot as it was? Terrible decision. But the whole "the offense didn't cramp so why did the defense" is BS. LSU offense in second half was scoring in 2 minute drive and Texas was running 5-8 minute drives. So the LSU d was on the field a lot and didn't get a lot of time to rest so I see some cramps unavoidable and not all the LSU injuries were cramps the second half. there were at least 2 major injuries.

Comment

Visiting locker rooms in college football aren't nice for a reason http://es.pn/2xUBIAD
                              via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                                Sensitive much?

I’m re-watching stuff.

I’m old enough where I don’t remember what happened.

Don’t spoil it.

Thanks LHN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Maryland wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X