• Show
Clear All

Next time u see one. Try it.
    I bet you wont.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Next time u see one. Try it.
      I bet you wont.
      I bet I would, if I was up to no good and strung out on meth.

I can promise you that the guy wearing that pistol was not an object of healthy living and the last thing he would have done was put up a fight with someone that took his pistol.

Comment

Haven't bought a bullet or shell from them in my life.

Don't care now.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          I bet I would, if I was up to no good and strung out on meth.

I can promise you that the guy wearing that pistol was not an object of healthy living and the last thing he would have done was put up a fight with someone that took his pistol.
          Name one report of a meth head disarming a open carry person.
          Go go google search.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Go go google search.

MT. VERNON, OHIO — When a wild meth-head jumped on officer Michael Wheeler, it went from a simple trespassing violation to a fight for his life. As he recalled for Inside Edition, Cpl. Wheeler was fighting a man who was high on methamphetamines and was taking the upper advantage. When his shoulder microphone got knocked […]

I did one there for you, seems like there was quite a few. Maybe you should go google too.

Comment

A cop getting pinned by a suspect...and saved by an armed citizen..
              That was your choice to prove your theory?

Fail...on multiple levels.

Comment

Been buying all my ammo at Academy anyways.
                But when I go to the lease, Wal Mart is all they have.
                Just another reason to aviod wally world as much as I can.

Comment

That would be fail on your end, maybe you should google more.

I gave you one report, you just did not like it. Dont matter if it was cop, it was open carry and a meth head took him down. Just like a meth head could have took that old fella down at Walmart.

I aint gonna argue with anyway, I have seen too many of your posts and statements to fall into that trap.

You win, Burger King has your crown

Comment

I had to go to WM this evening. I checked the ammo case to see if there were any deals to be had. There weren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

That would be fail on your end, maybe you should google more.

I gave you one report, you just did not like it. Dont matter if it was cop, it was open carry and a meth head took him down. Just like a meth head could have took that old fella down at Walmart.

I aint gonna argue with anyway, I have seen too many of your posts and statements to fall into that trap.

You win, Burger King has your crown

Comment

Mom and pop gun stores are going to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                          Mom and pop gun stores are going to love it.
                          This is what I was thinking as well. Going to be a boon for small gun stores, and that's going to be a good thing

Comment

I went to my local Walmart today to pick up some meds and ventured back to the gun section to have a look see. Lo and behold there was plenty af ammo of all calibers and the clerk was stocking more on the shelves. I guess there must have been some panic buying. I asked if they were running out soon and she said not to her knowledge. I told her Walmart had announced they were to quit selling ammo and she said nobody had told her that. Go figure?

Comment

Calibers I noticed were 9mm, 40sw, .380, 45auto, 44mag, .223, 22lr and all kinds of big rifle ammo.
                              Walmart, Bedford, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                I asked if they were running out soon and she said not to her knowledge. I told her Walmart had announced they were to quit selling ammo and she said nobody had told her that. Go figure?
                                Sounds like every Walmart associate I have ever talked to.

Comment

Working...
                                X