Light box and light question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light box and light question

Wife's looking for ideas for a light box and lights to take pictures of her jewelry and other small craft items. Need to be at least 12"x12"x12" I would guess. Any help/ideas are appreciated.

My dad made a light box for my mom. Two small under counter fluorescent lights, box made around them, piece if frosted glass. Works like a champ.

That may not be what you're looking for.

Comment

I bought one on Amazon (see link) that is collapsible and is easy to store. The lights that come with it are nothing special, but the convenience of storage was worth the price for me.

I would suggest buying or making it bigger than you think you will need.

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Pho...ords=light+box

Comment

I bought this one and it works well. It folds up really nicely too,. It didn't come with lights but you can get the small clamp work lights at home depot for $8 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
          I bought one on Amazon (see link) that is collapsible and is easy to store. The lights that come with it are nothing special, but the convenience of storage was worth the price for me.

I would suggest buying or making it bigger than you think you will need.

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Pho...ords=light+box
          I got the Kodak one that's exactly like this.
          The white backdrop gives me fits, but I think it's because I don't understand my camera all that well.
          With the black backdrop, I get outstanding pictures ... or I think so, anyway.

Comment

Thanks! Wife's looking into the whole kit that includes lights. Again thanks for the help, to all that responded.

Comment

Working...
            X