Beaches in Port O'Connor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaches in Port O'Connor

Are there any nice beaches in Port O'Connor for the girls to lay out?

Sunday beach, but you'll need a boat to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Sunday beach, but you'll need a boat to get there.
      I have a boat. How long of a boat ride is it?

Comment

The kingfisher front beach is a very clean beach for a "bay beach" you other option in magnolia beach which is also a bay beach about 30 min away or Sunday beach but it's not accessed by boat.

Comment

matagorda island on the south side of the jetties is pretty nice, you will need a boat. only a few miles from poc. you can beach your boat on the bayside and walk across to the gulf side. just watch out for rattlers.

Comment

Sunday beach is the place to be. Not a long boat ride at all from poc. Usually plenty of good scenery out there on hot summer days.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
              The kingfisher front beach is a very clean beach for a "bay beach" you other option in magnolia beach which is also a bay beach about 30 min away or Sunday beach but it's not accessed by boat.
              someone was telling me Magnolia beach got wash out by this last storm. Is that true

Comment

Hmmm I don't believe so I can tell you the storm surge really cleaned up the POC public beach and Sunday beach I'll check on that Gary

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                  Hmmm I don't believe so I can tell you the storm surge really cleaned up the POC public beach and Sunday beach I'll check on that Gary
                  Thank you. Looking forward to my trip down to POC. It will be my first one.

Comment

Sunday beach looked fine two days ago. The public beach at the end of POC would be your best bet. It is a pretty long stretch of beach and the girls could stay away from the crowds. It also has a public restroom.

Comment

Working...
                    X