New hunting gear additions this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New hunting gear additions this year?

What new hunting product are y'all most excited to take into the woods this season and why? Anything from knives to calls to blinds, lets hear it!

basically changed everything. new bow, arrows, lease, stands, basically everything.

I cant friggin wait!!

Comment

New boots, got gas on old ones

Comment

I am most excited about trying out the new Sitka Elevated II camo pattern.

Comment

lone wolf climber

Comment

Absolutely nothing

The only new thing in my backpack this season will be fresh snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              Absolutely nothing

The only new thing in my backpack this season will be fresh snacks.

I was going to say ditto until I remembered the new Swaro EL Ranging binos that I picked up recently.

Comment

My big mike pop up I got "blemished", can't wait to try it out

Comment

Tree spider live wire, well I hope I do not use it.

Comment

Made the switch to Predator camo this year, moved stands around a little, new bow, and ran cameras over the summer. Im all jacked up and ready to roll!

Comment

My new Garmin Montana 600t GPS, which I am currently using on my Wyoming mule deer hunt. I spend way too much money on hunting and gear, but this is the best money I've spent in a while. It is great!

Comment

Arrows and shop built blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by RackstackerG5 View Post
                          I am most excited about trying out the new Sitka Elevated II camo pattern.
                          This. Just took some Sitka elevated II on a Colorado elk hunt and I won't buy anything else from now on!

Comment

I got a Badlands Super Day backpack and it is so well made I wonder what took me so long to get one. Can't wait to go in the woods.

Comment

New Stands, Bow and One Pin sight.....New Areas on the Ranch.

We also have a Shower House we added which may not mean much, but it is a HUGE thing for My family.

Here is my thread if you would like to look......I am PUMPED UP!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X