No announcement yet.

my first custom in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keep shooting game like that, you are going to turn into Robin Hood and need new arrows! Very nice!

Comment

Wish I could make it out tonight. Seriously going to have to arrange a time to get out that way so my brother and I can learn some traditional pointers.

Comment

Yall missed a great time fellows thanks again mark

Comment

Thanks for having us my friend, it was a pleasure meeting your crew. Your "Lost Cow Ranch" is a very warm and hospitable place, I look forward to the next visit.

John that bow shoots great, I really like the grip. I can see now that the bow suits you very well. All of the 3D folks better step their game up if they plan on hanging with Lil John in the future.

Comment

Had a great time as always at Mark's place. Really did like the grip on John's bow and boy did those arrows thump!

That being said... I finally shot Mark's bow.... I want a black widow... BAD!!!!!!

Comment

Yes sir Chris did a super job and we always have a great time at the lost cow ranch. We were all some balloon Poppin fools I thought. Scott those flu flu were genius I haven't laughed that hard in a while

Comment

Working...
              X