Official 2017 surf fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2017 surf fishing thread

Well last year our big TBH group get together down on the sand got cut down due to rough seas. So let's get another thread going for this year.

I would sure love to organize another group trip 2017 FUN IN THE SUN! June would be a great time to shoot for. Huntlife and I have talked some about possible June 10-18th but nothing is to set in stone.

I'm sure all the pro's will chime in one the best time. How bout it Poco,Rack, and Atthewall. Let's the plans begin!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0860.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	24481296

Name:	IMG_0861.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	24481295

Name:	IMG_0864.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	24481297

Here are few highlights from our trip let year!
      Not to many fish but we had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh man sounds like it's going to be a good year. Anyone ever made a late February trip to pins and do any good?

Comment

I would love to catch up with some of yall down there this year. I love surf fishing, but I'll admit, I have a lot to learn about it before I get any good at it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            I would love to catch up with some of yall down there this year. I love surf fishing, but I'll admit, I have a lot to learn about it before I get any good at it lol.
            Every trip is a learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
              Ooh man sounds like it's going to be a good year. Anyone ever made a late February trip to pins and do any good?
              I never have but sounds like it could be pretty chilly down there. I'm not apposed to trying though!

Comment

Ha yea might have to make a quick trip to see how it's going maybe late February.

Comment

Ha yea might have to make a quick trip to see how it's going maybe late February.
                  Let me know when you plan on going and I'll try and make it down there.

Comment

For sure maybe some of the pros will give us a little heads up on the conditions down there and what's catching before we make the stretch

Comment

For sure maybe some of the pros will give us a little heads up on the conditions down there and what's catching before we make the stretch
                      Take a look at swellinfo.com it's pretty accurate on predicting surf conditions.

Comment

Attaboy amigos for getting a new thread going. Last years thread was a hit. Lots of pics and info got posted.

I'll be making the first shark trip down PINS this Saturday. Gonna target Sandbar sharks running fresh cut bait. I also plan on running a deep big bait or two targeting a mako. I will keep yall posted on the outcome.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Ray!

Comment

Good luck poco! Surf looks like it might be nice to you. Can't wait to see your report.

Comment

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X