Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum!!

Comment

Man I glad it was lunch time when I saw this, looks great, the SN porter makes a nice finish. BTL what time is supper?

Comment

I should have read the entire post, looks like I missed it. You got lucky.

Comment

Looks Great....Nicely done with the pictures, this is how you should do a recipe thread!

Comment

I'll be trying this weekend

Comment

Anyone else try making this yet?

Comment

Makin my mouth water

Comment

Whew... low fat, right? Looks great! My backstrap is in Conroe (in my parent's second freezer). I'm gonna have to get it soon and try it.

Comment

I made this sort of but forgot the cheese and used smoked fallow suasage in fallow backstrap. It was dang good. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Just took another one off the cooker

Don't know what I am going to do when I run out of backstrap

Comment

Mouth wattern again

Comment

I tried this the other day with strips of deer meat, kinda like poppers. Made myself sick, several days in a row. Good recipe, Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Anyone else try making this yet?
                            I bought the stuff to do it over 2 mos ago and had to toss it in the freezer! GOt home last might and thawed it all out. Ran the boat this eve, picked up some Jalapeno Jack in Brookshires in Emory and bout fell over when I saw they had beer! Giggled like a kid on Christmas morning, got some Shiner to go with it! Got it all put together and seasoned to my liking and grilled it 15min a side on my crappy gas grill while I was swinging with little man. Burned the BBQ beans inside on the stove cause I forgot em, but thats ok! Man they grow up fast in 2 mos.

Dinner was awesome! Tomorrow or Fri night its fresh mustard fried crappie!

Comment

That looks really good, I definitely will try, thanks

Comment

Man, thanks. I've got some fallow deer backstrap that is just begging to be done that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X