help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Y'all still got cable.....to the modem. Get over it. Much easier to have your TV, internet and landline all on the same bill.

LOL.

I “got over it” by reducing my monthly bills by $100 after we dropped TV service. For $1,200 bucks a year, I can set up a couple extra automated payments ONCE. Besides, we already had amazon prime for the shipping, and Hulu/Netflix on top of the tv service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Covenant and Neptune replacing Exodus?
      Incursion (exodus fork) is working well for me. I have real-debrid as well. Worth the $3.

Comment

I do directvNow for $35 a month and get all my local channels and really don't feel like I miss out on a thing. Use it through the DirectvNow app on a Roku.

Comment

Which version of Kodi are you guys using?

Comment

TTT...anyone?

Comment

TTT...anyone?
              17.6 at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                17.6 at the moment.

Ha...I though this thread was dead for a moment.

I made Covenant work on 17.3 for the moment and also found that Elysium is still working well.

Comment

Ha...I though this thread was dead for a moment.

I made Covenant work on 17.3 for the moment and also found that Elysium is still working well.
                  I use Poseidon the majority of the time, but do look at Convenant & Elysium too.

Comment

Been using Elysium for the past couple of days. So far so good. Seems to be running fine.

Comment

I had been useing the bad@$$box build but after updating to 17 it’s doesnt work like before.

Comment

We did the amazon fire stick but it hardly ever works not sure what I did wrong we have had it for 2 years. I got tired of updating it every week so we don’t use it anymore. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong or is it normal to have to keep updating Jodi?

Comment

Originally posted by JStrickland View Post
                          We did the amazon fire stick but it hardly ever works not sure what I did wrong we have had it for 2 years. I got tired of updating it every week so we don’t use it anymore. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong or is it normal to have to keep updating Jodi?
                          There's your problem. You need to be updating "Kodi" Jodi is the spoiled younger brother that doesn't respect anyone.

Seriously though, I haven't had to do a ton of updates. I'd uninstall it from the Fire Stick and reload it. I have it on 2-Fire Sticks and a Firebox and they work fine.

Comment

I was skeptical about streaming tv, but I LOVE youtube tv.
                            45 channels and they include 90% of the channels I watch on direct tv.
                            2,11,13,26 are the first 4 channels on the list.
                            espn , fx espm 2, AMC, GOLF channel, etc.....
                            6 people can be on your account, and can stream 3 tvs at one time and they don't have to be in same house.
                            Only requirement is that your internet has to be running at a minimum of 25Mpps, which for $60/month I get 100Mbps
                            But I need that speed for other things you can cut that down to $30

CUT THAT CORD

Comment

Originally posted by JStrickland View Post
                              Yes, you have to upgrade. Not every week though. You could try SPMC. It's sort of a fork of kodi that plays better with android OS. I have that running on my 1st gen fire stick. As for my 2 FireTvs, I have kodi 17. They are fine and as you can see not on the most recent version.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                                Yes, you have to upgrade. Not every week though. You could try SPMC. It's sort of a fork of kodi that plays better with android OS. I have that running on my 1st gen fire stick. As for my 2 FireTvs, I have kodi 17. They are fine and as you can see not on the most recent version.
                                Running 17.3 for now but think I'll have to bite the bullet and upgrade soon. It is a pain but that's technology in general. I'm a "set it and forget it" kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X