No announcement yet.

PSE vs BOWTEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a buddy that luvs his PSE, and as brand loyal to them as some are to Mathews and Bowtec. Me personally, I believe in the see how it feels and shoots in your hand. Most bow manufactures today turn out some good bows.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Drive R
        Jeffs opion has to matter since he sets up bows all day. I'm surprised however to hear you say that. To me PSE feels cheap and inferior to Bowtech. I use to shoot a PSE back in the Mach 6 days and it just seems that now they are parallel to Bear.

Comment

You can buy a used Mathews for the same price. I bought the no-cam last year, I still prefer my PSE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            **** dude. Don't get butt hurt. (Again) Your personal experience means the same as mine. As stated, it is what it is.

"Quit selling them?" Lol! We sell the crap out of them. Theyre a good bow with some issues here and there. If a guy here asks a question about them, I'll let him know what my experience is just as you can do the same.
            You called me out dude. I never said anything towards you about it, so... take your own advice on butt hurt. I couldn't care less.
            Last edited by 12RingKing; 02-05-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
              Jeffs opion has to matter since he sets up bows all day. I'm surprised however to hear you say that. To me PSE feels cheap and inferior to Bowtech. I use to shoot a PSE back in the Mach 6 days and it just seems that now they are parallel to Bear.
              Overall I'd agree with you but he was very specific.

Comment

PSE vs BOWTEC

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                You called me out dude. I never said anything towards you about it, so... take your own advice on butt hurt. I couldn't care less.

Did I miss the call out?

Comment

PSE vs BOWTEC

I have a DXT for sale in the classifieds. FYI.

30/70

Comment

Fishndude knows a thing or two about bows, and I'd value his opinion.

I've owned both, and had good luck with both. Currently have a Bowtech and no problems.

Comment

There all good. They all have some little issues but in the end go bowtech

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Did I miss the call out?
                        Post 10...

I didn't reference your boy

Comment

I have a 2014 drive and love it. Bowtech had some limb problems but I would imagine they have taken care of it. I had a Bowtech also and it was a good shooter. It was one made for Sportsmans Warehouse.

Comment

PSE vs BOWTEC

Post 10...

I didn't reference your boy

Lmfao. That wasnt a callout.. it was a story about his experiences[emoji848][emoji848]
                            Last edited by Smart; 02-05-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Lmfao. That wasnt a callout.. it was a story about his experiences[emoji23][emoji23]
                              Right.

He's a grown man. He doesn't need his posse. Lol

He specifically quoted me and made comments directed towards my intentions.

Comment

PSE vs BOWTEC

Right.

He's a grown man. He doesn't need his posse. Lol

He specifically quoted me and made comments directed towards my intentions.

Dude... I'm just saying... you are taking his post way too seriously

You can quote without "calling folks out".
                                Last edited by Smart; 02-05-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X