Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I now know why Liberals hate America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
    God help us all if she gets elected - https://youtu.be/3BUUy1C0_4g
    This too

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Apparently Eva Longoria got up there last night and said that Texas should be part of Mexico. I think she needs move south.
      "The line crossed us, we didnt cross the line" - Or something like that.

Uh, no sweetie, you lost a war.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        "The line crossed us, we didnt cross the line" - Or something like that.

Uh, no sweetie, you lost a war.
        Twice

Comment

Eva who? Yes, Mexico has done such a great job with the rest of their country, having Texas would make it so much better! When I was in Mexico I talked to two men and one was talking about how they should have Texas back. The other guy just looked at me, laughed, and said look around you. Is this what Texas looks like? We were driving through the roughest parts of Mexico city.
          Last edited by Christianhuff; 07-26-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

The NORK flag?

really?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              Apparently Eva Longoria got up there last night and said that Texas should be part of Mexico. I think she needs move south.
              She needs to stop spouting stupid BS that she clearly knows nothing about and send me nudes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                She needs to stop spouting stupid BS that she clearly knows nothing about and send me nudes instead.
                She better hurry on them pics. In another year or two she will blossom and look like Rosie O'Donnell.

Comment

Working...
                X