Coke and Nolan counties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coke and Nolan counties

Did a quick search and couldnt find anything up to date. How bout a thread on Coke and Nolan deer season.
    Headed out monday to check feeders and put out cameras. Anyone already have any reports for the coming season. I know we need some rain out that way.

Good luck to all.

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
    Did a quick search and couldnt find anything up to date. How bout a thread on Coke and Nolan deer season.

Headed out monday to check feeders and put out cameras. Anyone already have any reports for the coming season. I know we need some rain out that way.

Good luck to all.

I hunt in coke county Look for the Angelo thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of coke co guys on the San Angelo thread.

Comment

Nolan County has had pretty good rain. At least around Roscoe and Lorraine. Topped off feeders Tuesday passing through headed to Midland. Real green for this time of year. Deer look healthy. Quail numbers look to be down this year. It was hot. Beer was cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
          I hunt in coke county Look for the Angelo thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Didnt think about th as t. I sure will. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
            Nolan County has had pretty good rain. At least around Roscoe and Lorraine. Topped off feeders Tuesday passing through headed to Midland. Real green for this time of year. Deer look healthy. Quail numbers look to be down this year. It was hot. Beer was cold.
            Haven’t seen 1/4 of the quail we’ve had the past few years.

Got 5-6” of rain in four days, helped a lot.

Lower temps would help.

Comment

Working...
            X