• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCF mo offensive than FAU

On to WSU vs USC

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      ***SPECIAL EXTENDED OFFER***

Come sign up for a chance at a new avatar! We'll be taking orders thru Saturday at 12pm. This is a special extended limited time offer. Get in while you can. Don't be left out as this will be the year that UT turns the tide. I'm pretty sure CDC brought a copy of GP's and Sonny's playbook to Austin with him. It's a can't miss opportunity
      I don’t play the avatar game but I hope I sit through a monsoon tomorrow at DKR!

It won’t rain a drop but there is a possible mud hole forming at midfield!

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        If just if the ags lose by 10 or less, do we gain any respect from others, or will it be a case of bama played terrible? Not that I think we will, but there is a chance. Heck no one gave JM a chance when he strolled into bama and upset them. So if we do it tomorrow, do the ags gain respect or will it be a spin job about how bama crapped the bed?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If they win tomorrow (and I think they have a legit chance to do so) they should get nothing but respect.

Then you have to keep winning, that's what is so tough about the whole deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-21-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          I don’t play the avatar game but I hope I sit through a monsoon tomorrow at DKR!

It won’t rain a drop but there is a possible mud hole forming at midfield!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Not sure, and almost everyone. Granted, we need to basically win out. But the narrative amongst many non Aggies here give me the thought that no credit will be given....which is fine, just comical.

I also find it humorous many horns on here talk about many ags on here living rent free. And there are, but also most of the horns mentioning it are also living in the same cost apartment. Just saying.

I've withheld predictions on this weeks games just remain hopeful. It may be the first full game I actually get to watch.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

After a quick google for 2017

8 point loss to the 2017 National Champs - Bama..27-19

Losses post Bama loss :

Mississippi State
            Auburn
            LSU
            Wake Forest- Bowl game

Respect isn’t going to be given or more importantly, earned, until y’all win some of those games...and shouldn’t be for any school.
            Last edited by Smart; 09-21-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Big game against frogs tomorrow and Horns posting more about Aggy and their opponent. #Rentfree

Comment

Vegas isn't known for being off on games but I just don't see bama winning by 27. The ags have always played them close

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  After a quick google for 2017

8 point loss to the 2017 National Champs - Bama..27-19

Losses post Bama loss :

Mississippi State
                  Auburn
                  LSU
                  Wake Forest- Bowl game

Respect isn’t going to be given or more importantly, earned, until y’all win some of those games...and shouldn’t be for any school.

**** we had a ****ty coach last year!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    **** we had a ****ty coach last year!

That’s exactly what you gotta prove now... right?..[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Are you wanting something for nothing?

I **** sure am not believing the post USC buzz about Texas. We learned that lesson after ND.. the Horns need to prove they improved these next few games by WINNING.. not closely losing

Comment

Depending on how bama does on offense tomorrow I could see it still being within 10 going into the 4th. After that it will be up to whoever is least exhausted. Only one more weekend until the most anticipated Saturday!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        Vegas isn't known for being off on games but I just don't see bama winning by 27. The ags have always played them close

2-8 all time. Only one loss by 7 pts or less. Always close might not mean the same thing to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That’s exactly what you gotta prove now... right?..[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Are you wanting something for nothing?

I **** sure am not believing the post USC buzz about Texas. We learned that lesson after ND.. the Horns need to prove they improved these next few games by WINNING.. not closely losing

I hear you. A loss to Bama doesn’t necessarily derail our season. How we compete or not compete will tell the story.

Y’all got a good game too. I think y’all move the line of scrimmage in a rainy event and win by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            I hear you. A loss to Bama doesn’t necessarily derail our season. How we compete or not compete will tell the story.

Y’all got a good game too. I think y’all move the line of scrimmage in a rainy event and win by 10.

Maybe a little unorthodox as you already have your hands full but I will extend a bipartisan offer to you regarding the game in Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              If they win tomorrow (and I think they have a legit chance to do so) they should get nothing but respect.

Then you have to keep winning, that's what is so tough about the whole deal..

Truth, that's why Saban rarely smiles, chasing perfection is work that never ends.

Comment

USC is a comedy of errors in the first half vs The Pirate.

Comment

Working...
                                X