Covert Ford Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Ford Austin

Has anyone purchased a vehicle from them? They have a CPO truck on their lot (been there over 60 days) and I threw an offer to them yesterday.

Just curious about what experiences people have had with them.

Really good people I've bought all my vehicles from them. Family owned and operated.

Comment

I have dealt with a gentleman named Wendel Tanner there for many years. I have been treated fairly there in my humble opinion.

Comment

All depends on the dealership. I know some of the older coverts and they are good people.
        Last edited by dosrobles; 05-19-2023, 06:45 AM. Reason: I misremembered something

Comment

We bought a used car there, they did u right. They were delivering it to Corpus for us, driver discovered a problem took it back and they fixed it. Then drove to Corpus no additional charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought my last 4 from Covert Bastrop and I still have 2 of them and that covers 23 years. Never had to haggle. Ernest Barrow sold me all of mine.

Comment

My family has bought new trucks and used from Covert Austin for years. I've always dealt with Wendel T.

Comment

Duke Covert was one of my Great Uncles best friends and his family is/are just amazing folks in general and to deal with.

Comment

I have bought a few trucks from Wendel as well. Great guy to work with.

Comment

Wendel tanner or his brother will take care of ya

Comment

Never bought any from Austin but buy all of mine from Covert Hutto. If you want to go that route shoot me a message.

Comment

Wendell must sell 95% of the ford trucks in Texas.

I had the absolute worst experience imaginable with Covert Hutto.

Comment

Their service is awful. Sales is good but they suck at service.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            You won't get any arguments there from me. Drives the sales team crazy. Although their delimea is the same as the rest of us trying to find good folks to fill jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              You won't get any arguments there from me. Drives the sales team crazy. Although their delimea is the same as the rest of us trying to find good folks to fill jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X