North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea

So whats your take on the current situation? Sure seems to be stirring more than usual in that region. Do you think there will be a pre-emptive strike?

I really hope not. We can't afford another Theater of war, especially since our military is specifically equipped for fighting in the sandbox.

Send that midget a boat of rice and he will shut up. He is just testing the limits, like a little kid to see what the world will let him get away with.

Comment

I think next time and every time they start staging a missile just blow it up on the ground. Same with Iran. No troops, no Airforce, just launch something from S Korea and be done with it.

Comment

China will take care of the little fat dough boy.

Comment

Not pretty. Hopefully we can figure out how to neutralize this dingbat quickly.

Comment

i know this might sound like "aid or comfort" but I wonder if we dropped a ton of rice, food, candy, books, flyers and internet streaming computers to let them eat, learn and take care of the rebellion themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
              i know this might sound like "aid or comfort" but I wonder if we dropped a ton of rice, food, candy, books, flyers and internet streaming computers to let them eat, learn and take care of the rebellion themselves.
              That little idiot would shoot it out of the sky and use his regime run media to show the NK people he saved them from an attack.

Besides I wonder what their literacy rate is and computers are no good if you don't know how to turn one on and your dictator controls the internet

I like J Sweets plan. Blow their test missiles up on the launch pad

Comment

Actually there is limited service to internet/cell phones. There are ex-pats of North Korea streaming constantly back into the country showing them a better life. The other items you listed would not hurt my feelings but the stranglehold of the military on the peasant population (which is the target for those items) is incredible.

Comment

Bless your heart (not being an *** hole)

We have been for decades (minus internet and computers). It has the opposite affect then what you are hoping for. They are less likely to rebel against their govt when we supplement whats missing.
                  Last edited by Ætheling; 03-17-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

We have been for decades (minus internet and computers). It has the opposite affect then what you are hoping for. They are less likely to rebel against their govt when we supplement whats missing.
                      I will take US Citizen Welfare Program for $1000, Alex!

Comment

I use to work with some of these gentlemen that fought the "forgotten war". I definitely agree something needs to be done to this little guy but I don't think it's as easy as dropping a few bombs. Due to the allies of the north and South Korea if we bomb it this could blow up in our face as a nation if the right choices to deal with them aren't made.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

i know i know. I'm just getting tired of the US fighting wars...I wish it could be non violent and internal like Otpour! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!

Comment

i know i know. I'm just getting tired of the US fighting wars...I wish it could be non violent and internal like Otpour! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!
                            Im with you on that. What I propose wouldn't be war. It would be a small strategic strike just big enough to destroy a missile on the ground every time they armed, aimed or positioned a ballistic missile. Much like a kid building a sandcastle too close to the surf. Every time its done a wave would instantly knock it down. No nation building, no removing of dictatorships, just a small surgical excise.

Comment

time to tell China to get their dog on a leash, and a short one or we're going to shoot it.

Comment

Working...
                              X