Moore's Hilltop Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore's Hilltop Ranch

Has anybody hunted on this day lease? I have been seeing it for the last couple of years on Craigslist and just wondering about it. They have a lease in the Springtown/Weatherford area. Thanks.

Would like to know on this as well. Anyone out there have any experience with them?

Thanks!

Comment

Just a question but if they have been in business for sometime and still need Craigslist do you think they have a strong repeat customer base? Ask for references can it hurt? Never heard of them. Good luck

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Comment

I just called the guy about a turkey hunt. He said the Weatherford area ranch is 50 acres total and I would only be hunting about 10 acres.

NO THANKS!!!!

Comment

I've set up a turkey hunt around bridgeport and says there's 400 acres. He has bow stands add well as shotgun stand. Two turkeys for 150 a hunt, I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt101 View Post
            I've set up a turkey hunt around bridgeport and says there's 400 acres. He has bow stands add well as shotgun stand. Two turkeys for 150 a hunt, I'll let everyone know how it goes.
            Please do. I am looking for a place to just hunt turks in the spring.

Comment

any update here? I just looked up the place online...looks to be decent...the prices are great...definitely curious.

Comment

any word???

Comment

I've never been on his places, but he is 2 fences away from us, and I would advise to stay away.

Comment

Working...
                  X